Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Stacey
"

prologue of what happened to Ali when she was a girl in Wonderland.

"

 Once there was a wonderful Wonderland where the White Queen rules for a long time, and everyone is very happy in Wonderland. Then one girl shows up at the age of eight, she saves this place as wonders, and full of adventures but it turns out a big disaster.

            The Red Queen, she wanted to take over Wonderland and exile her dear cousin, The White Queen. But the White Queen won’t have at it and the Red Queen demanded to have the girl gets killed on her own hands. Red Queen’s guards broke down White Queen’s door, the guards walked in the room with Red Queen in the middle until she got to the front, looking everywhere for the little girl or the White Queen that has been protecting the little girl to know where she is. Red Queen looked at her guards thinking they would be looking for the girl by now, but they just stands there, staring at the Red Queen. “Well?” Red Queen is feeling angry as she shouted and pointed her finger at the room, “Find her!” the guards scrambled, and ran around the room to find the girl that Red Queen wanted to kill so badly.

            So far, nothing. The guards have searched everything in the room, every inch, and thrashed the room to pieces but nothing. The Red Queen shouted, “Find the girl I don’t care where, just find her!” the guards once again scrambled and ran out of the door, went separate ways to find the young girl. Red Queen smiled sinisterly as she chuckled, her eyes are dark and full of evilness, no soul in her. “Once I got you,” Red Queen said darkly, “You’re mine!”

 

 

            BANG!

            The girl whimpered as the door banged opened, “Come on!” the young boy shouted to the eight year old girl. The girl opened her eyes as she saw a twelve year old boy bending down under the white desk where the girl has been hiding. She’s hiding in the White Queen’s study room. The boy frantically turned his head as the loud banging coming from outside and he knew they came for her. The boy’s still hand is reaching out to the girl as the boy looked back to a scared girl, she stares at the door, and tears are streaming down to her cheeks. The boy is waiting patiently for the girl because he has already stacked up the chairs, the couch, and some heavy stuff so he knew the guards wouldn’t get in, so it saves them time. The girl still wouldn’t move, she’s too scared to move. The boy said, “Hey,” the girl looked at the boy, “I wouldn’t let them hurt you, and I’ll protect you.” The girl suddenly feels a bit better by stopping her crying, she sat up a bit and take out her small pinky, and spoke determinedly, “Do you promise?” the boy looked down at her pinky then he looked up to see the beautiful girl in front of him.

            He knew he couldn’t let her down nor break his promise to the White Queen so, he put his pinky interlocked hers as he said determinedly, “I promise my Rose,” that’s her nickname, given by the young boy, she smiled at him, she’s feeling better so they hold each other’s hands and they ran together at the other door, another exit of outside of the White Castle. The boy opened the door, and he spoke quietly as he looked to the girl, “Be quiet,” the girl nodded, putting her hand on her mouth to cover her breathing and she looked back to see if there’s anyone coming through the door, but they’re still banging. Really loud.

            The boy gasped as his head turned back to the door, and the door is breaking by a red axe and they knew the children is here, especially the one their looking for�"the girl�"and she looked at the boy, scared for her life, all she wanted was to get out of the Wonderland so she’d be home safe and sound.

            So they have no choice but to get out of the castle is by walking out of the door. The boy leads the girl slowly and hopefully the guards won’t catch them. Finally, they got out of the study room, and they ran outside, the sky is sunny, beautiful even. The grass is green and no one has ever touched the grass because the grass is electrode.

            The boy and the girl stopped to look around to find a place to hide and be away from the Red Queen’s guards. The girl kept looking back to the door that is opened by the boy once they got out.

            CRASH!

            The boy froze; he’s frantically searching and turned his head to see what the girl is seeing. Their nightmares are about to become real.

            The guards stands outside, looking at them with the spears, and the axes as well. “It’s too late,” the girl spoke quietly. The boy glared at the guards as they move closely, and closely to them, “No,” the boy said, “it’s never too late!” the boy ran, tighten the girl’s hand, the girl yelped as the boy pulled her along to get away from the guards. The boy never lost hope.  The boy grunted as he uses the magic to push the guards away from the girl and the boy, then the boy ran alongside with the girl and they vanished into the forest. Little did they know, there are other guards that have been following them in the forest.

            The boy stopped running and he pulled the girl in front of him with his hands on her arms, “Alright,” he spoke softly, and he turned his head behind him to make sure no one is following them. The boy turned his head back after the coast is clear, “This is where you’re going home.” He explained as he pointed at something that is behind the blond girl. The blond-haired girl is looking at him with scared eyes as she looked at behind the boy, she didn’t want to see those guards ever again.

            The boy’s hand is on her cheek, making her pay attention to him because he’s not finished explaining. “You go home and I’ll stay to protect you,” he said as he nods towards to the portal that is behind the girl. The girl shakes her head and she grabbed his hand, “Come with me,” she said. The boy smiled gently. “I cannot, I have to keep you safe,” he said. Then the guard came out of nowhere began shooting the red arrows and spears towards them. The girl gasped with wide eyes and the boy opened the circle portal and pushed the girl in the black hole, the girl saw the boy is fighting to the guards to protect her and the last thing she saw before the portal closes is the boy is being trampled to the ground. And those purple eyes. Then everything became black.



© 2015 Stacey


Author's Note

Stacey
Problems but tell me what you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awe, cute story. Make the ending of the story nice. Make the boy appear to the girl again, after he fought every guard and won. Make the ending bright and shiny, the boy and girl happily ever after. I want to read happy things, I already have a headfull of people dying (in real life) and reading happy endings is nice.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on November 6, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015
Tags: Chapter


Author

Stacey
Stacey

Richmond, ME



About
I'm an aspiring writer, I've written five novels but hadn't edited, and officially published--perhaps, I hadn't found the right one. I'm currently writing my novel and it's working title is Of Raven.. more..

Writing