Intro; Death Took My Heart

Intro; Death Took My Heart

A Story by Stacy
"

Part 1 guys

"

There was a night when she walked out into the rain and awaited him to pull up. As he did and waived her to the door of his vehicle, she smiled shyly and closed the door as she set her purse and coat in the back seat of the very luxurious vehicle.

He always knew that she had dreams of him stopping by to steal her away from her lonely home. One that she lived in by herself and simply listened for the sounds of an escape at anytime or anyway. She had figured earlier that morning within the shower as the hot water hit her body that she was floating away down a beautiful river where no one could reach her, no one except who she deemed fit and for her that was only one man that intrigued her more than the fact she had been standing underneath the water so long that she never noticed she was almost drowning herself as her lips were parted on her mouth and water flowed within to make her gasp and open her eyes.

When she entered the car she knew that music would be playing and it would be something that she has not heard in quite some time. She was right. As they drove to a remote location Paradise By The Dashboard Light had come to play, she giggled and he grinned. A subtle joke of odd proportions. Then as he turned to the next song, it just simply got better. As he grabbed her hand and placed it on his leg, she dug her long, manicured nails into his leg and ripped his flesh straight down. He moaned shortly and then as Europe's Final Countdown played and she had been reaching into his flesh so much as she wanted him desperately, he pulled her over to him and settle his lips upon hers. She never saw it coming. A random kiss that made her melt where she sat.

She just didn't know what to do. She wasn't into the whole relationship scene and she surely would never think to have one with ANY person as she had lost her husband to a cruel death a year past. There was just something about this man though, almost as if a part of her husband was living inside this new man she had opened herself up to.

He stopped the passionate kiss without warning just as the man started it with her. She was so taken in, but curious as well.

No clothes were removed, nothing even remotely close except for their naked lips which rested upon one another when he deemed fit to pull her close to him and lay his moisten lips on hers.

He pulled her over to his side of the seat and she sat upon his lap. They talked for what seemed hours and then she decided maybe if she kissed him that he would be caught off guard and she could see what she truly felt for this man of whom she had known for so long.

As she moved in to kiss him, he let a grin out. She saw it before she closed her eyes, then she stopped and pulled back from him. She  wondered why he had grinned, if some subconscious plan had been placed in her psyche to kiss him and this is what he wanted all along.

He let the grin slip away and held her close. He whispered in her ear that it would all be well with them. She would know when the time to kiss him was right as she need not kiss him for a test of any sort.

She was leaning her head on his chest at this point. An awkward angle within a vehicle, but soothing to her as his heart beat within her ear. She simply thanked him for the kind words........


 by; Stacy Perry [11-30-09]

© 2009 Stacy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a great start to a story Stacy and I can't wait to read more.....smiles

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A outstanding beginning. I will keep reading.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 30, 2009

Author

Stacy
Stacy

OH



About
My name is Stacy and I have been a writer of poetry [mostly] and short stories, as well as I have written my autobiography [it covers from age 12 until 32]. I have enjoyed writing since I was 7 yea.. more..

Writing
Just What I Do Just What I Do

A Poem by Stacy


Me Being Aloof Me Being Aloof

A Poem by Stacy


Rorschach Rorschach

A Poem by Stacy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Pain Pain

A Poem by AngelWings