Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Lost

The Lost

A Story by Star Leigh Ferrari
"

not done yet

"
I look into your eyes and I see my future, but all you see is my mistakes and my regrets. I try to pull myself through the struggle, but I can't get you off my mind.with every tick of the clock it feels like a life time and the thought scares me. I stand there trying to grasp the reality of the fact that you are gone. Even though with every step closer I say in my head, "this is not real this is a dream." But I know that it is not. We where closer then friends and now you lay there lifeless and I can't breathe I close my eyes and I see you all around our live will never die forever it's us. I open my eyes and I am in my bed it was just a dream I smell the fresh flowers, outside the sun shines like the armor upon prince charmings body I sigh with relief from my horrible night nightmare. I then sit up in my bed but I can not move. I have been strapped to the sides as I start to panic I can not remember what happened as four people run into the room I panic more I start hyper ventilating as they push me back down and go for the sedatives to knock me back out. I start to cry and beg for them to not give me it. I see one of them look worried as she says,"don't give her it maybe she can tell us what happened." The doctor with the needle doesn't look convinced, but he slowly back away as my savoir doctor says to me, "do you know where you are?" I shake my head and close my eyes again as I lay back down sighing. Three of the doctors leave the room, but the one who stopped them sits in front of me and says,"here's the thing you have been passed out for seventy two hours and we don't know who you are. You didn't have any form of identification on you. So who are you?" I smile and say,"my name is Heather Fischer." She smiles back and starts writing on her clip board. I start to struggle again just wanting my arms to be freed she looks up from her glasses and the look she give me just mesmerizing me as my heart starts to throb. Smiling she looks back down and says,"OK Heather my name is doctor Dakota Sea I'll have someone come in and remove those restraints and then we can talk more." I smile and shake my head. Thirty five minutes later she walks back into the room as I slowly drink some water I wonder what happened with me. She smiles and says," I notice that you have a lot of tattoos and piercings." I smile and bite in my lip wondering how many she has but I keep my thoughts to myself and I sit there staring at her, not saying a word ten minutes go by. I start to get drowsy and I find it hard to keep my eyes open she laughs then leaves the room as I drift back into the nightmare the woman in the coffin is the beautiful nurse. As horrifying as it is I know that I am just a pawn in gods twisted games, but I just want to be with her no matter what. Who knows if she even feels the same. I mean we don't know each other, but I want to know her I want to put all my selfish feelings aside and let her in. I slowly awaken as Dakota is sitting in front of me lost in her paperwork. I can't help it I smile and sigh. A little to loud as her eyes shift to me shocked that I'm awake so soon she says,"how did you sleep?" I lie and say,"very well." In reality I'm very frightened. It appears that fate has brought us together, and honestly, I don't mind. I just don't understand the dream or should I say nightmare in has aroused my mind. I am just meeting her but in this nightmare I was hurt with her death. How does it happen? Can I stop it? Or is it more then that? I can not contain my emotions. Dakota turns to me and says, "what's wrong?" I shake my head cause I cannot find the words to explain my feeling. I ask,"you wouldn't happen to have some blank lined paper would you?" She smiles and says yes we do I'll go get some." She leaves and comes back in a matter of minutes hands me the paper and a pen with her name and the hospitals information on it. I smile and say,"thank you, and just wondering how long will I be in here? " she replies, "well I'm waiting on you discharge papers right now." I sigh with relief and look down at the paper it's folded up with writing written on it I look up at a blushing doctor who is as red as a cherry. She smiles and says,"I have to go check on someone else if I don't see you before you leave I hope you have a wonderful day. " I smile and nod as she slides out the door. I look back down at the paper in my hand as I go to unfold the paper the door opens as a nurse walks in and says,"OK Mrs Fischer you just have to sign these papers." I response,"it's Ms not Mrs." I sign as I slowly walk out into the strangest of hallways, but through the crowd I see Dakota and I smile as she glances my way. I make my way over to her as I Say softly and low "I don't know how to get out of here..." She smiles and has me follow her as lick my lips and smile as I check her out.

© 2016 Star Leigh Ferrari


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 13, 2016
Last Updated on May 13, 2016

Author

Star Leigh Ferrari
Star Leigh Ferrari

MEDFORD, NY



About
im star i'm 24 & I Love Writing more..

Writing