Chapter Two ~ What A Weird Boy

Chapter Two ~ What A Weird Boy

A Chapter by Project022

We made it to a park called Sunset Beach. Once we stopped running, he collapsed; breathing super heavily. I bent over and grabbed my knees, also trying to catch my breath. After a bit, I just started to chuckle. Then I burst out laughing. He looked at me with a weird expression.


“What’s so funny..?” he asked.


“Did you see the look on the office lady’s face when she couldn’t catch us,” I laughed, “She was sooooooooooooooooooo pissed.”


“No, I sadly didn’t,” he said, “I’m sure it was pretty funny though.”


“It totally was..!”


After I finally stopped laughing, I looked down at him.


“You know..” I started to say, “I think you collapsed into dog s**t.”


His face turned from tired to absolute disgust. He got up quicker then he fell down and started looking to see if there was any s**t where he just was. I started to laugh again, but this time even harder. After looking, he glared at me super hard.


“You lied to me..!” he screamed, “I was so scared..!”


Those comments completely killed me, I was laughing so hard that I started to cry.


“I know I did…” I said through my laughing, “You just.. Gave me the perfect opportunity.. To tease you..”


He sighed, “So, what should we do now..?”


Once I finally calmed down enough to speak normally, I answered him.


“We could.. Learn about each other,” I smiled at him, “I ask a question, then you ask one and we go like that. Is that alright..?”


“Yeah of course,” he grinned.


“Let’s find somewhere to sit down first,” I said as I scanned the park.


“Aha..!” I pointed to a bench not far from us, “Let’s get over there before someone else sits down.”


We both sped walked to the bench then plopped down.


“Alrighty,” he said, “Go ahead and ask me a question.”


“Well, let’s start off basic,” I said, “What’s your name..?”


“My name is Caleb Anderson,” he said.


“Caleb Anderson..” I repeated, “That’s actually a cool name. Alright, it’s your turn.”


“My question is the exact same question as yours.”


I laughed at him, “So original, I’m Jazmine Colton, but you can just call me Jaz for short.”


“Well Jaz, that question was definitely original,” he said; proudly, “It took me such a long time to come up with it.”


“Ohhh really..?” I said; shockingly, “Well then, you deserve a gold star.”


He smiled widely, “Really..? I’ve always wanted a gold star.”


I playfully smack my forehead, “You’re such a weirdo.”


“A very proud one,” he winked at me.


“Oh my goodness..”


He laughed at that.


Suddenly, his phone ran, he stood up to pull it out of his back pocket, then looked at the caller ID. His face went from playful to scared. He quickly answered the phone.


“Hello father..” he said.


I couldn’t make out what his father was saying, but I did hear him screaming; very loudly.


“I’m sorry father,” Caleb said, “What I did was very unacceptable, I know. I won’t ever do it again.”


More screaming, his dad was such a buzz kill.


“Of course father, I’ll come home straight away.”


With that the phone call was ended and Caleb gave me a gloomy face.


“I’m sorry, but I have to head home,” he said, “My dad is super pissed.”


“Oh no, it’s alright,” I said, “I should be apologizing since I got you in more trouble then you would have gotten if you stayed at the school.”


“I had a lot of fun,” he smiled at me, “So, don’t feel bad.”


I smiled back, “Yeah, I had a lot of fun also.”


“Hey,” I stood up quickly and pulled out my phone, “Why don’t we exchange numbers so we can keep in touch.”


“Yeah, let’s do that,” he said.


We swapped phones, put our numbers in each other’s phone, then swapped them back.


“Alrighty, I seriously have to go now before my dad starts hunting me down,” he gulped; very loudly, “I’ll message you when I can.”


“Alright,” I replied.


He smiled at me before sprinting away. Once he was out of sight, I sat back down on the bench and looked at my phone.


‘Caleb..’ I smiled at that thought ‘What a total weirdo.’


“Hey you..!” I heard a girl’s voice yell behind me.


I turned around to see who it was and my whole body sank.


‘Why does it have to be her..’



© 2018 Project022


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on November 29, 2018
Last Updated on November 29, 2018


Author

Project022
Project022

MI



About
Hii everyone..! Welcome to my page (: Please feel free to review some of my writings (I would really appreciate if you review my new book called Fated To You) If you would like for me to review.. more..

Writing