Mental Health Strong.

Mental Health Strong.

A Poem by StayStrong
"

I struggle with severe mental health. This is only the beginning, but I promise it's worth the reading.

"
I always thought growing up that I was the only one crying myself to sleep every night but now that I'm grown up and understand that we all are facing sadness in one way or another. 
In the end, WE are ALL very strong and keep fighting because WE have one another to help each other, stay put together. No matter how far apart, or how close, WE can make things right and eventually things will get better. 
Don't ever think you're alone because we all need a little push to get to where were going, battling this illness will make US understand and find ways to help each other get better. 

© 2023 StayStrong


Author's Note

StayStrong
What do you guys think? I think it's okay, I have A LOT of poems and writings that I'm going to submit but I really want you all to know, that you are not alone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

All of shed tears dear Michaela. I have shred tears for the Michigan State students and the Turkey/Syria earthquake. We need our tears to release the sadness. I liked the honest tone and strong thoughts shared in the poetry. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 1 Year Ago


StayStrong

1 Year Ago

You are so amazing, I love that you love these!!!
You are definitely one of my biggest suppo.. read more
This post is very informative. Writing can be a good tool to use as a resource to express how you feel.Keep on writing

Posted 1 Year Ago


StayStrong

1 Year Ago

Thank you so much!
Gosh, I really appreciate you!
NelliKong

1 Year Ago

Of course. Get your message across. We hear you loud and clear
StayStrong

1 Year Ago

You're amazing! Seriously, thank youuu!!!
I like your attitude and spirit. I worked in the mental health field for 27 years and saw the brain diseases break many badly. You've found a resource in writing. Keep at it and good luck.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

StayStrong

1 Year Ago

Thank you! SO much. It really means a lot!
i'm trying to find a website that I can actually .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2023
Last Updated on February 17, 2023

Author

StayStrong
StayStrong

Roseville, MI



About
My name is Michaela, I'm 24. Born in 1998 (: I struggle with mental health terrible. Writing isn't something I never knew I had till I picked up a pen and paper and started jotting things down and .. more..

Writing
My Mom. My Mom.

A Poem by StayStrong



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Await Await

A Poem by Mk.t.g