My Mom.

My Mom.

A Poem by StayStrong
"

We lost my brother in 2022, my mom is broken but still chooses to stay everyday. I give her strength and will never let her suffer.

"
When I see my mom cry,
i just want to grab her hands and hold her tight.
and let her know that everything is going to be alright. 
Maybe not tonight, maybe not tomorrow maybe not ever
but she will always have her daughter here to pick her up whenever she needs a little extra loving, if I didn't have a mother like her, I wouldn't be the mini her that I am with such a big heart and lots of love to give,
she'll never be alone. Not ever
She is the strongest and most beautiful mom anyone could ask for,
I will never leave her side because we make each other better. 
She did everything she did for me through life, and I couldn't have gotten more blessed with any other. I love her and she will always be my beautiful mother. 
Anyone that's lucky enough to meet her,
will always have the love and support they always needed. 

© 2023 StayStrong


Author's Note

StayStrong
My mom is struggling really bad right now, with losing my brother so I had to write this to make her feel a little better. Prayers please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I am very touched by your story. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. May God bless your wonderful mom in every possible way. May she find overwhelming peace and comfort. Sending you and your mom, loads of healing vibes, stay strong, stay blessed.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I am very touched by your story. I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother. May God bless your wonderful mom in every possible way. May she find overwhelming peace and comfort. Sending you and your mom, loads of healing vibes, stay strong, stay blessed.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thank you dear poet for sharing the powerful and amazing words.
"She is the strongest and most beautiful mom anyone could ask for,
I will never leave her side because we make each other better.
She did everything she did for me through life, and I couldn't have gotten more blessed with any other. I love her and she will always be my beautiful mother."
I loved the above lines. Good to had found your work. I am down the road from you. In Clinton Twp. Please keep writing. Your writing is outstanding.
Coyote

Posted 1 Year Ago


StayStrong

1 Year Ago

You just made me smile SO big! Thank you so SO much! I really appreciate you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2023
Last Updated on February 17, 2023
Tags: #mom #strong #iloveyou

Author

StayStrong
StayStrong

Roseville, MI



About
My name is Michaela, I'm 24. Born in 1998 (: I struggle with mental health terrible. Writing isn't something I never knew I had till I picked up a pen and paper and started jotting things down and .. more..

Writing