summary

summary

A Chapter by Nichole Marie
"

summary thingy.

"
 "Class I want you to become a different person. Any person that you can imagine, and pretend to be them, and write down who you would admire most as them."
 
  To write an essay about someone I highly admire is something terribly too easy. I can look around this room and pick anybody I want and I could find something to admire about them. I would even be able to admire the biggest jerk in America! Why? Well my mother left me and my dad ten years ago and promised to return for me. And has she? Obviously not. My dad beats me because he blames me for her absence and no matter how perfect I try to be it all ends up the same. I'm a broken girl who can't be saved but I manage to make it look effortless. I guess I should win a grammy.
 
Little did Miss. B know that the person I was pretending to be...was actually me letting my true colors shine through.


© 2010 Nichole Marie


Author's Note

Nichole Marie
It's the originaly that I wrote four years ago.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on November 29, 2010
Last Updated on November 29, 2010


Author

Nichole Marie
Nichole Marie

Seattle, WA



About
My Name is Nichole I live in the Puget sound so it rains a hell of a lot, which is nice. Rain inspires me. I use to write a lot but for some reason I don't anymore, but I am currently working on a new.. more..

Writing