Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Storiz

Once, in the village of the Kingdom of Troll, there was no sun. The people were on a famine, plants died, people died, and trees died, there was no feeling in the weather, it was not hot nor cold, it was just nothing.
So the people of Hollows Tree heard about a wizard who could make anything, with a mere spell, he was the most powerful being of magic in the heavens, and earth. “What have you come to me for?”, he asked.
There was no town minister, so a man called out and said, “We want warmth, we don’t what the dreading chills anymore!”.
“If that is what you want, I will give it to you then.” said the wizard. The people were shocked that he did not ask for a price, but he would soon.
The wizard made a ball of yellow fire, and placed it miles over the village, in the sky, even the clouds indeed, were satisfied with this new possession, and the people were satisfied with this yellow fire.
After many years, the people were irritated with this fire, it brought too much warmth. The flowers wilted and the crops burned, once again they went back to the Wizard, and asked for him to take the warm fire.
The people then realized they had made a horrible mistake, now they were back where they started, with no heat nor cold. That was the way it was until this story was told . .


© 2016 Storiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016


Author

Storiz
Storiz

Bloomington, MN



About
Hi. I like writing lots of stories and making poems. more..

Writing