FOREWORD

FOREWORD

A Chapter by Arthur a. Morphis

FOREWORD

When you consider the age of our universe"almost 14 billion years old"in comparison to the average lifespan of planets and stars, you come to realize that it is not that old. When you consider the same, compared to the age of our earth"about 4 and a half billion years old, you see that the Human civilization is still very young. When you consider the size of the Earth"approximately one hundred-ninety-six million, nine hundred-fifty-thousand (196,950,000) square miles"compared to the amount of people on it"almost 7 billion people cramped together on this tiny planet(compared to the immense, ever-expanding universe), that’s relatively about the same population as several ant super-colonies found right here on our Earth.

Such conclusions should help us free our minds of limitations and boundaries, such as the idea that it is indeed quite possible that our entire universe could fit inside a minuscule air pocket within an unknown being’s loaf of bread. I look forward to the day when science can penetrate the visual barrier of the quantum world, only to find that other universes reside within our own, and ours in another.

As my time is drawing near, I feel almost too drained and feeble to even consider writing all that I am about to (and all which I have experienced). I feel no regret. I am unbelievably lucky to have seen all that I have; I have been what only few could (or would even dare to) even dream of. I have accomplished so much in my life (which to most would be considered several or more lifetimes) and it seems to me also, that soon my life will be accomplished.

So now, as I walk through my past to recall and replenish detail, I present the first chapter of my life. If it seems to be a bit otherworldly, then perhaps this book has found its way from my world to another. If you have already heard this story from a father, grandfather or other elder, then you are indeed my family and I must urge you to never forget your heritage, for someone down our line may be called upon again. Balance is the constant struggle of the Omniverse, and The Great Force of All will see to that; any of us are simply tools to be used at its disposal.

Reading this, take note and take it personally. The writings I present to you are true, and document my life starting at the beginning of my true life, shortly before creating my first rift…



© 2017 Arthur a. Morphis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on February 22, 2015
Last Updated on December 7, 2017