Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Steven

 

 

Let me make something very clear:

 

I am not crazy. Nor I am a psychopath. I'm not lost, and I'm not being immature. This is not my imagination. I'm sure, once you begin reading, that these descriptions will be exactly what you are thinking. But, please, trust me.

 

 What you're about to read does not make sense, at all. It's bizarre. It's all-together strange. And, yes, it's out there. Most people don't trust me anyways. Which I can't blame them. If a kid came up to me telling me that they had been transformed in an angel and now have twenty foot wings, and are now battling against the forces of Hell, I would probably just laugh and walk away.

 

Trust me. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth. The words that I am about speak to you are true, and very, very real.

 

 

If you choose not to listen to my story, then please, do us both a favor and just walk away.

 

But if you have chosen to listen, I warn you. Do NOT imagine my story in your head. Do not. Whatever you do, do not picture my story in your head. Got it?

 

Good. 

 

Because if you do, you will have in fact looked at an angel. And yes, that means you will become one of us.

 

So mount your wings and get ready to fly.

 

Boy, do I have a story to tell you.

 

P.S

 

Remember, do not imagine what I am telling you.  



© 2012 Steven


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on October 22, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012


Author

Steven
Steven

Achdale, NC



About
I'm Steven Hill; 19 years old living in North Carolina. I'm a minister at Harvest Pentecostal Church. I strongly believe in God. Have any questions? Just ask :) Oh...I love to write. more..

Writing
A Crying King A Crying King

A Story by Steven


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Steven