Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Chapter 00

Chapter 00

A Chapter by Xystus
"

There's always a chapter 00.

"

Up from the view of NASA's satellite; a tiny dot that you can see in the earth --- there is Sencil City. The city is a pinnacle of life as  vast winds and sea waves have gone undertoe. Several seas surround it and islands made it up. These islands consist in a number of 107 islands in approximation.

Fishing industry and technology is a main source that made the city so lively that none of the citizens ever experienced the lack of vitamin D nor had Goiter.
Oceanography had been a best deal as another part of the city's industry, oceanographers try to study what is beneath/under it ; finding solutions and seeking more of earth's studies.

A small two-floor house is located at the center-most area of the islands. It has a blue roof, white walls , cyan-colored door, eco-friendly windows, stairs in the interior and exterior design of it, a doghouse and yet a wooden fence surrounding it ; painted in white. This is where Stephan Stalwart stood.


© 2011 Xystus


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Author's Note

Xystus
THIS CHAPTER ISN'T DONE YET, BE PATIENT THAT I'LL TYPE LATER.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on October 7, 2011
Last Updated on October 7, 2011


Author

Xystus
Xystus

Philippines



About
Hello, I'm Xystus. I'm a high school student that likes wring short yet long stories. I try making them light, but now I'm continuing one of my series which is "Accidental Mischance". A story about St.. more..

Writing