(3) New Generation

(3) New Generation

A Chapter by Super Ayye
"

The Boorda siblings are informed that they are informed that they will be in a 'vacation' with the McClellan siblings...

"

Gypsy’s POV

It was the first time in my life that I saw Anthony frown, we never showed emotion or felt emotion, because it was sign of weakness, and we didn’t need that. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice that I bumped into a girl in the locker rooms.

“Hey watch it,” she said.

I looked at her with my bored face, and walked over to my P.E. locker, she went over to her friend and started running her mouth.

“Ugh, look at her,” she said. “She’s full of herself; she thinks she’s above everyone.”

They didn’t know but I was above them, they didn’t know what I’ve see, what I’ve done. I changed into my white long sleeve shirt. My undershirt slightly lifted up and then I heard people gasp.

“Look at the huge scar,” I heard a girl say.

F**k, I thought, they saw my scar. Everyone just gasped and pointed but didn’t bother to ask about it.

I then got a flash back on my scar. The memory was still there like it if it happened yesterday…

FLASHBACK

“Gypsy,” Jeremy said through the communicator. “I want you to head out back, and distract the men, while Anthony and I get them from behind.”

“Alright,” I said. “Over and out.”

He didn’t answer, I walked quietly around the small wood house and heard men laughing they were drunk, you could tell by their loudness. I peeked through the window and then I saw them, they held at least 5 men hostage, and they were men from the unit that was attack a couple weeks behind.

When one of the kidnappers saw me he lifted his gun and started shooting, the other men were soon on their feet and were getting their guns when my brothers jumped in through the windows and started shooting them without any regrets.

One had escaped them, I ran to the door and as soon as he opened it I shot him square in the head with my barrette 9mm gun. He dropped to the grown; I looked at him blankly and then walked over to my brothers. They stood there staring at the men.

I put my gun back on its place and from my boot took out a pocket knife, and started untying the men. When they were all finally free we handed them their guns.

“Who are you?” said the lieutenant.

“We’re the new generation.” Jeremy answered.

We were ordered to wear ski masks so they wouldn’t know who we were, nobody knew about us except the top military rank people and those who are above them. The lieutenant didn’t get to ask who was the new generation because I soon attacked from behind and was shanked by one of the men that my brothers attack.

There was a gun shot and the man fell to the grown and so did I.

END OF FLASHBACK

I walked out of the locker rooms with my P.E. uniform on and my hair in a loose bun, I walked over to my brothers who were already waiting for me by the fence. They wore their uniform as well only their shirts were tank tops and they wore sweater above them.

I leaned against the fence as well. “Any notifications?” I asked looking around.

“Nothing, grandfather won’t call,” Jeremy said. “I don’t wish to take care of any weaklings.”

Jeremy had tried to reach grandfather, but the old fart wouldn’t answer. We kept looking around until we were ordered to be in roll call, my brothers and I had the numbers next to each other, I was in the middle, Anthony on the right, and Jeremy on the left.

The teacher finished roll call and told us jog 3 laps around the field, the students complained but my brothers and I like always were the first to leave them in their misery. We were on our second lap when the students started running, when we were finished we went back to roll call breathing normally.

The teacher looked at us; we went back to our numbers and started to stretch. We were done stretching when the students came back and as always we were allowed to go the field and relax. We walked silently away; we ignored the stares and the comments from the students.

While walking down the ramp Jeremy’s phone vibrated, he answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

“Grandfather?” He said, there was another voice ringing in the other line, Jeremy listened and nodded. “Yes actually I was and still am trying to reach you.” The other line boomed. “What for? The Mission of course, we want to know why we are to protect 3 strangers.” The other line boomed again. “A break? Break from what?” Talking. “From moving around? But tha-“ Jeremy was cut off. “Yes grandfather, I apologize.” Booming again. “Yes, good-bye Major.”

Jeremy hung up, he didn’t look very happy, this is also the first time I’ve also seen Jeremy show any sign of weakness. I’m not sure if this was going somewhere good.

 

Anthony’s POV

Jeremy had hung up and he didn’t look too happy, he had shown a sign of weakness, he had shown his anger.

“He said the protection was a vacation, he said we needed a f*****g break.” Jeremy said through clenched teeth.

I wasn’t happy about it either, a break? Why would we need a break? We’re doing perfectly fine, we’re not going berserk except for the dreams that each one of us gets from what we’ve done, but that didn’t bother us.

We needed an actual mission but if they say that we need a break it should be for a reason, shouldn’t it? I looked over a Gypsy she was looking at the sky thoughtful.

“They should have a reason for giving us an easy mission.” I said.

Jeremy nodded, but still looked angered. “He told me they were kids from the top general in the United States, he also said that they’ve been kidnapped before and have tried to find people to care for them but all have failed, they were Rangers, Green Berets, and ACE members, they all failed.”

I frowned. “So they expect the new generation to do the job?” I asked.

He nodded, I felt myself grimace, I didn’t like this one bit, and it was a waste of our skills, of our training. I was suddenly grabbed by to arms.

“Hey there,” said a girl. “Want to make-out?”

This was really getting old and I was tired of it, I let out a sigh. “No, go away.” I said pulling my hand out of hers.

She scoffed and then a wicked smile appeared on her face. “I got an idea.” She said. She jumped on me wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, and kissed me.

I stood there unresponsive; I looked over to see if anyone was watching they were that’s when I saw her again. The girl from my physics class she was watching me. I looked at Gypsy; she nodded and pulled the girl by her hair causing her to let go of me, I unlocked her legs from my waist and left the job to my sister.

“Ouch, stop you’re hurting me,” cried the girl.

“Stay from my brother, we want nothing to do with you people.” Gypsy said, she let go of her hair and we started walking away.

I looked back and saw the girl again, what was her name? Courtney, no; Kimberley, no; KAYLA! Her name was Kayla.

I looked back to take glance at Kayla, she wore a uniform as well, and hugged her body on the right places. I frowned, why was I looking at her body? Kayla saw me looking at her and sent me a small smile. She stood alone; she was a new student I guess.

 

Jeremy's POV

Anthony was staring behind him, he stared at a girl. I said nothing; whatever he had with her was none of my concern. I stared at a distance, why a vacation? Why did we have to do the easy work now, why not back then?

We kept walking until we reached the gym; the spare keys I carried were pulled out. I unlocked the door to the gym and walked inside, leaving it a bit opened. We sat in the bleachers and spoke nothing to each other; we stared distantly at the walls.

My phone rang again, I answered without looking at the caller I.D. I knew who it was. “Grandfather,” I said.

“Jeremy,” He said. “I was ordered not to tell you who you were to take care of until you got home, but now the orders have changed.”

“Alright,” I said waiting for him to continue.

“I want you to look for Kayla, Cam, and Samantha McClellan,” The Major spoke. “They are being hunted down this instant, Jeremy you are to take Samantha, Gypsy is to get Cam, and Anthony is to get Kayla, understood?”

“Yes sir.” I said.

“And son, the plans have changed you three will separate and leave to different countries taking the McClellan’s with you.”

“Where to?” I asked.

“I’m not sure, but as soon as you get home you will pack your belongings, get to the top General’s home, show him your dog tags and get the kids out of there, he will have the plane tickets ready.”

“Understood sir,” I said.

“Over and out.” He said.

The phone went dead; I looked over at Gypsy and Anthony. “Change of plans, we need to find the McClellan’s now.”



© 2012 Super Ayye


Author's Note

Super Ayye
I apologize for any grammar mistakes, please tell me what you think :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on February 5, 2012
Last Updated on February 5, 2012


Author

Super Ayye
Super Ayye

San Diego, CA



About
Well, I'm pretty random @ times, and I LOVE to read and write, I'm always open to read anything, and well I'm not that good with stories but I try my best and I like the color black and white :D more..

Writing