Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Kacie

I sat down on the couch Clair and my father standing in front of me and Jessica.

"We come home because it got canceled   and we see you to almost having sex?!" Clair shouted. I grinded my teeth trying to let my anger out.

"We weren't having sex and we weren't going to do it." Jessica snapped at her.

"What you did was still unacceptable." My dad told her. She looked down.

"Look we did nothing wrong! It’s not our fault we like each other!" I screamed in their faces.

"It’s gross!" Clair screamed right back.

"Says the w***e that’s with my dad!" I shouted back. Jessica tugged on my arm, snatching it away i glared at Clair.

"Don’t call Clair that! She isn’t a w***e!" My dad said in anger.

"Yeah she is! She only married you for your money!" My anger was boiling and everything that i have kept inside was ready to burst.  My dad looked at me and Clair looked like she was getting ready to cry.

"I’m not married to your father because I want his money I love him." She said, very calmly. She walked out of the room crying not looking back.

"Now look what you did, both of you go to your room." My dad scratched the back of his neck before following Clair. Jessica got up, i followed her upstairs. Before she went into her room i grabbed her hand.

“Look Jessica. I love you. I don’t want to be away from you." Her eyes sparkled and tears started to form.

"I love you too." She said giving me a hug. "Don’t ever leave me please." She whispered.

"I won’t. Even if they try to make us they can’t. If we have to run away we will!" I looked at her.

"Okay!" She laughed at me.

"Let’s go!" I said playfully tugging on her arm. She laughed letting me pull her to my room.

"Kids come down here!" My father yelled. Jessica gave me a sad smile before we both went down stairs.

I glared at the both of them as we walked into the kitchen.

"Look I understand you both like each other but maybe you too should date other people. “Clair tried to reason.

"No we love each other mom." Jessica said taking my hand. "I love him." Clair looked at my father.

"Maybe we should let them be together. You can’t stop love." She smiled at Jessica. For once I didn’t really dislike her. I smiled liking how she was taking are side

"I guess you can’t. Here" My dad took out a 20$ bill. "Go to the movies. Just don’t have sex and no sleeping in each other’s room." My dad took Clair’s hand before they walked in the other room.

I picked Jessica up. "I love you Jessica Rose Sinclair." I smiled at her kissing her on the lips.  She smiled at me.

"Let’s get to are movie Mr. Joshua." She laughed.

 

 

 

Epilogue:

I walked into the house the great smell of chicken met my nose.

"Jess are you making chicken i asked?" Smiling. I walked into the kitchen to see me and Jessica's twin daughters sitting at the table coloring.

"Yes." She smiled at me kissing me on the lips.

"Daddy look what i made!" Anastazia said giving me her picture.

"It’s great!" I gave the picture back to her.

"Dad come play football with me!" My son Bryson said coming into the kitchen. He was only seven while the twins where five.

"After dinner sport." I ruffled his hair while we all sat down for dinner. Jessica handed each of our plates.

"Let’s say grace." Jessica smiled at each of us before closing are eyes.

"Dear Lord thank you for this day, thank you for the food my beautiful wife provided. Thank you for giving me three healthy children. Amen." I opened my eyes and took a bite out of the chicken. I caught Kaitlyne looking at Bryson with a dreamy stare.

Jessica seemed to notice and we looked at each other for a moment. Both of us thinking. We know where this will head to. 



© 2011 Kacie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 19, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2011


Author

Kacie
Kacie

About
I have a wattpad(totally look me up!) lol my name is Kacie and i love to write sorys so yeah(: more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kacie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kacie


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Kacie