3.

3.

A Chapter by Raylene

       
        I twirled around in my knee high pink dress. My father smiled "You look beautiful angle."
my sisters all smiled except Peridot "I think that is the same dress I wore." 
my mom scorned her "It is a family dress, it brings us good luck."
I smiled as we all walked to the Fairy Council; it was a tall building that looked like a large pine tree.
We all walked in and we were greeted by the council of the fairies. My family stood as I walked up I played with my pearl earrings; when I finally reached the council they began by a sound of a horn.
    I felt my knees shaking as Luna storm stood up looking down at me; she held up here hand to quiet any talking.
"Juniper Estelle Storm, you are brought here to take the placement ceremony. Do you accept the placement we give you?"
I gulped "I do."
Luna nodded "Then do you as a child of the Faye promise to take on all the duties of your placement?"
my throat felt dry "I promise."
Luna held up her hand again showing as did I "Then take the Faye oath of the Fairies."
I coughed "I Juniper Estelle Storm, child of Rose Anastasia Storm and Jasper Alistair Storm; vow to take on all responsibilities of the division I am put with and become the best as a child of The Realm under the watch of The Fairy Council I swear to always follow and live by the rules of The Realm."
      Luna smiled and walked down showing she was wearing a long gold dress. Luna was accompanied by a tall woman with long blonde dreadlocks wearing a short black dress. I was nervous yet excited, yet I heard my mom scream in agony; I looked back as the dreadlocked woman came closer showing she had hazel eyes.
the woman smiled "I Cypress Jane Moss, welcome you to The Realm Fairies."
 She placed her hands on me and then dark burgundy red wings tore through my dress.
I feel to my knees as I saw dark red wings with light sky blue and byzantine purple through it, I soon heard my mom come running over to me.
I looked at her knowing that would be the last time I would see her; I was ready for a hug yet she held out her hand.
"You do not deserve to wear those earrings."
I looked up at her not knowing what to do; yet Peridot looked at me "Leave her alone mom."
My mom walked away leaving me laying there alone. I sat there and cried feeling defeated, soon a pair of black combat boots were in front of me. I looked up to see a woman with bright blue hair with dark green eyes yet one had a neon purple eyepatch over it.
She held out  a hand "Hey kid, my name is Charlie I am your mentor."
I took her hand and she helped me up and guided me outside I did not know her yet I felt safe with her. 


© 2016 Raylene


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on August 3, 2016
Last Updated on August 3, 2016


Author

Raylene
Raylene

jonesboro, AR



About
Just here to share my stories and talent for telling them I welcome all writers. more..

Writing
Murder by midnight Murder by midnight

A Screenplay by Raylene


Treasure Treasure

A Story by Raylene


Help! Help!

A Story by Raylene