The Desperation

The Desperation

A Chapter by Suyash Sisodia
"

This Journal of a Girl shows how some bad memories of the past are stopping her from enjoying what she has in her present, it gives a clear picture of Desperation and Loneliness.

"
Across the Land in not a distant place I know you are looking out of the window.. You must be seeing the Moon's gaze in the sky.. Scattered throughout... The Clouds overhead must seem violent... You must have heard the loud screeching of the tires, the worried look on the people on the streets.. The mysterious suspense hung in the air... The awkward Silence, broken broken by the howling of the dogs must seem lonely.. You must be shivering, uour mouth clattering as the winds pick up, they spun the air around, creating a low noise noise, the leaves dead since autumn now flew in the air, the winds swaying past were soft and cold, they matched the lonely theme of the Night... You must have heard the thunderclap, the Air is Cold, Hearts of people Colder... I know you want to come out of the Window, Wash your worries away.. But you are caged inside the Window. Love, Hope and Courage you once had are long gone gone now, an Empty heart, an Empty soul.. You stood there by the Window, but no tears rolled down your cheeks, they had dried up years ago, you are desperate, Desperate to Live, to Love, to Enjoy.. But then you see the Scars on your face and it reminds you of the pain of the past, and you stop yourself from becoming free..
Days passed, Dates Changed... But you stood there daily.
Yet another day crossed, but no tears rolled down your cheeks...

-The Lonely Journal


© 2016 Suyash Sisodia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A nice concept and could have been more touching. You mean to make it sound deep. I really liked the idea. A little improvement in the use of words may make it more beautiful.
Otherwise we'll done

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Suyash Sisodia

7 Years Ago

Thank you, I sure will try and improve my writings with time and guidance by people like yourself..... read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Added on May 22, 2016
Last Updated on May 22, 2016
Tags: Desperation, Loneliness, Bad memories


Author

Suyash Sisodia
Suyash Sisodia

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India



About
A boy of 16 years, Writing is my passion, I Love to write, from the beauty of nature to Love Stories to Heartbreaks to the Mind of Humans, I write it all. I am here to put my writings for others to se.. more..

Writing