Getting the inspiration

Getting the inspiration

A Story by Svivid
"

How the Beatles music inspires.

"
Walking down penny lane had its benefits and had its casualties. Smelling the crisp wind and leaves of the autumn while listening to the cars and the chirps of the people around me helped me tap into the noises I really wanted to hear.

“Penny lane it’s in my heart and in my mind, there are places i’ll remember all my
life though some have gone, when I find myself in times of trouble let it be, take a sad song and make it better and now here comes the sun”

Looking up at the sun twinkling in behind the clouds finally my body and mind were feeling more at ease. All my life I had struggled with good and bad times, times where you feel lost. Letting the good and bad memories wash over you is all part of dealing with it. I’m always wondering what is my true purpose, what makes me happy? I felt I only knew one thing and one thing only; and that was love.

I looked around and let the music consume me again: “She loves you yea yea yea....yea you got that something...which money can’t buy love and all you need is love”

Love came in all forms. Looking around at the different forms of love I could see in people my eyes were opened and intrigued: holding hands, laughing, talking and taking in that they loved. I knew love was a driving force that I needed to fill myself up with and take back home with me. Lately I had lost that sense being in this different country trying to run away from my feelings. I knew coming to this city would evoke my true inner self. I needed to implement love in all aspects of my life.

I sat down on a nearby bench and felt the weight lifted off my shoulders, my heart more heavy but in a satisfying way. I would start now. In my life there are people, places and things. Some worked out for the better and some not. But I know I have loved them all.

© 2018 Svivid


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

FANtastic angel.. there is no doubt where you get your inspiration from, none at all.... from one fan to another... Neville

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ah, yes; Penny Lane. It's in my ears and in my eyes, though I've never been closer than here in New England. Tell me, is the nurse still there, and is she still pretty?
Can I recommend a trot over to Strawberry Field? See whether there is anything real there yet?
Maybe you'll meet someone who'll Wanna Hold Your Hand, or at least give you directions to that little pub Across The Universe. Hopefully, they will not say, "Don't Bother Me"!
Uh-oh; there's Dr. Robert, and don't Ask Me Why, but he's with Dizzy Miss Lizzy...hope no one tells Michelle, or there will be a Hard Day's Night ahead.
Ol' Bob may hit the wall with his fist and in The End, wind up Fixing A Hole.
I Call Your Name, but You Don't See Me.Damn it, Don't Pass Me By! I have Something I Want To Tell You! I Need You, but I guess I'll Get You later.
Oh, the post==Please,Please Me; Please,Mr. Postman, Tell Me Why you brought Every Little Thing Except a letter from Sexy Sadie; a note from the Taxman,but Wait! Maybe you can help me forget my Misery...why don't you give me Real Love? I Will, If it doesn't Rain. Well.Honey Don't wait till When I'm Sixty- Four! After all, Tomorrow Never Knows, so Why Don't We Do It In The Road? There'll be Words Of Love From Me To You; the Two Of Us will Let It Be...c'mon; I've Got A Feeling You Like Me Too Much, but It's Only Love,and I think I Love You, Too.
Maybe we could go on a Magical Mystery Tour. I hear they have them Eight Days A Week, and Eleanor Rigby told me there was a Yellow Submarine picking up passengers Yesterday; or was it The Night Before? Your Mother Should know, I understand There's A Place where they serve Savoy Truffle in a real Octopus's Garden! She Said--She Said Mean Mr. Mustard was even there, with Maggie Mae. I've Just Seen A Face; thought it was Lady Madonna. I Should Have Known Better. Perhaps I'll Drive My Car over to see whether her cold is Getting Better. I can make her a Glass Onion poultice. That, and a slice of Wild Honey Pie should have her saying "I Feel Fine"; I hope her Little Child, Julia, doesn't catch sick.
Well, Good Day, Sunshine; oh, I nearly forgot, Do You Want To Know A Secret? That Dear Prudence--you know, she's a Daytripper--she's all Helter Skelter; seems she got a Ticket To Ride to see Her Majesty. She's going with Anna and Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, not to mention their respective Boys. Well, Goodnight, Martha, My Dear. Give my best to Polythene Pam!


Posted 5 Years Ago


You're a good writer. With some work on sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation this could be even better. Keep writing. :)

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 17, 2018
Last Updated on September 17, 2018
Tags: Love, beatles, inspiration, motovation, perceived, happy

Author

Svivid
Svivid

Hamilton , Ontario, Canada



About
I enjoy the finer things in life! Love, reading, writing and laughing! Love evoking emotions and feeling emotions myself. more..

Writing