Family or Business!

Family or Business!

A Poem by Svivid
"

My feelings on my family, family in general and how it often evokes feeling of business. (Tributes to The Godfather)

"
My family. My rock, my security, my blanket and my go-to anytime in any moment of time.
I knew this and I knew I would know this forever(“Don’t take sides against the family ever!” “Break your fathers heart!” (What about mine?) “Don’t let anyone outside of the family know what you’re thinking...don’t let them in!” “Men we can take of the family and be careless but not you!” (I feel careless every day and there are times I want to provide for myself and my future)
Taking in every word they say with a grain of salt is how you deal but throughout life you realize your family is the grain of salt you constantly have to take in. One reason: knowing you must, two: knowing in the deepest part of your heart you need them.

“A business only works as good as each member! As does a family!” (what if we have different opinions different values?)
“Work hard give it your best and you will receive the best!”(I try my hardest but sometimes life takes it’s own turns and we are incapable of stopping them.)

All my life my family had instilled the most important things they thoughin life: family and business!

I love one (family)deeply with all my heart no matter the pain, I love and I respect the other (business) for it’s generous gifts it gives in life!

Now here is my wonderful outlook!

Family......is my grain of salt, my muse my back drop to get through my life.
Business........is a necessity of sorts to live an easier life
My life.... is my family, my love, my values, my morals, my passions. And I am the godfather of my own makings as we all are.😉

© 2018 Svivid


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on September 18, 2018
Last Updated on September 18, 2018
Tags: Family, love, movies, sister, godfather

Author

Svivid
Svivid

Hamilton , Ontario, Canada



About
I enjoy the finer things in life! Love, reading, writing and laughing! Love evoking emotions and feeling emotions myself. more..

Writing



FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Compartment 114
Compartment 114