Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight

A Story by Jax Ann

Love At First Sight
Never did I believe in love at first sight, I only  it saw in movies and from the romance novels that I read but I never thought that it would ever happen to me. I always thought that it was just a myth or a fairy-tale to encourage those who couldn't find love. I have loved before but it took time to say,' I love you' cause I believed that it took time to get to know what the person was really about. But everything that I had thought was blown away when I first saw him.
It was a day like any other. I was at work, surrounded many different types of men but I wasn't interested in any of them cause I was in a relationship at that time and I was being serious about it. But some did become my friends. As the day went on I became very bored, then a face I had never seen before came down to my desk wearing an orange shirt, a long brown pants with some tools in his hands. He introduced himself to me and told me that another guy was with him.
The guy other was nothing like the first. When I looked up and saw him walking down the steps, he was also wearing the same uniform as the first but somehow to be he looked different to me. He seemed more handsome. When he looked at me and our eyes met, in that second I felt something inside me. I don't know how to describe it, all I can say it made me smile instantly and not just any smile I would give anyone, this smile seemed to be so much more. When he got down to my table, he rested the tools that he held in his hands on the ground so he could sign in and the way he spoke made my body and heart call out. It was like my body jump started after being dead for so long.
The way I smiled as I watched him walked away, I never smiled like that ever before. When he was out of sight, I realized to myself that I couldn't stop smiling nor could I stop thinking about him. My heart was filling with a warmth that I never felt before and it felt like nothing else in this world matter. I waited for him to come back down stairs just to see his face once more. Every time I heard foot steps coming from the stairs I was secretly was hoping it was him. Every time it wasn't I became extremely disappointed. Then I thought to myself,' What's happening to me? Never did I thinking about a guy that I don't even know his name.'
Then he came down the stairs and sign out and before he left my desk he gave me a smile that I am still thinking about till this very today. When I got home, I thought that there was something different about him and how I felt about him. The relationship that I was in was stable but it was hard cause I couldn't stop thinking about him. To me, he was the most handsome and his gentle smile made me feel warmth and security that I had longed for all my life but never found until I met him. I honestly thought I would never see him again but he did come and more than once. I finally got the courage to ask him for his number and he gave it to me with a smile. That smile made me realize that I was in love with him but the first time I saw him and that smile was when I fell in love with him but I didn't realize it cause it never happened to me before.
But I wanted to know if it was real. So I did something that I never thought I would do. I went looking for him in the building and when I found him I kissed him on the lips. After the kiss, I looked at him and I ran out the room but before I could get away something inside me felt like I had to go back and do it again. So I did, I went and kissed him again and ran away. I was so embarrassed, I had never done anything like that, my heart was racing but I realized from my beating heart that I was truly in love with him. After that we talked to each other more and got to know each other. It felt right for me but I was still in a relationship but my boyfriend at the time broke up with me. I was hurt at first but I was still glad cause I would have a chance to be with him. Even though I thought that he maybe out of my reach, he changed my mind cause how he treats, no one ever treated me that way before. The relationship with him is a blessing and I am very happy being with him. He has made me become a better person and he is my inspiration.
I now believe that love at first sight is real and it can happen to anyone, even those who aren't looking. But  to me its the best fairy-tale ever cause everyday feels like I am living a fairy-tale with him.

© 2016 Jax Ann


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

How beautiful, I believe in love at first sight, that moment when you meet someone for the first time and the way they make you feel. It's a natural gut instinct which I would trust in.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on December 12, 2016
Last Updated on December 12, 2016

Author

Jax Ann
Jax Ann

Barbados



About
I am an inspiring writing whose afraid of the real world, so I write to hide but i think its time other read my work. I am friendly, caring, a great friend and an awesome listener more..

Writing
I wish.... I wish....

A Poem by Jax Ann


What are we? What are we?

A Story by Jax Ann


Emerged Emerged

A Poem by Jax Ann