Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by SweetSwetha22




Here's a picture of Pearl who is Model Cara Delevingne


PEARL'S Point of View


My heart tightens as I see Paul and Abigail making out against my locker.You would think about after how he has changed that I would have feelings for him. But I do. I still have feelings for him the way I did when we were together he was a sweet, lovable boyfriend that every girl could ever dream for.The difference is that it has grown over the past two years.Tears started to whelm up in my eyes when I think about the past. It's no use thinking about it when nothing's ever going to change. Forcing the tears down I walk towards them and whispered,


"Excuse me."  while looking down and staring at the ground. 


"What do you want, B***H???Can't you see that were busy here???!!!"Olivia sneered at me breaking up the kiss.


"I have to take my books."I whispered again.


"Whatever, B***H.Come on, babe.We'll go somewhere else."


 Of Course!!!!!No one would be there. No one will be coming twenty minutes before the bell. But here I am having to do nothing unlike many people my age.

 I once again sighed and sat in my usual seat which is located far left to the window.It's the only one seat where no one can disturbe me not that I'm popular or something.Knowing I have some time before the class starts I reached inside my bag and took out my drawing book which is almost filled with my drawings.

Yes.You guessed it right??? I absolutely love drawing. I don't know if I'm a pro or something but I don't care. Drawing really helps me. It takes my mind off my sh*tfull, hell of a life.Forcing the thoughts of my life away, I started to draw.

After finishing the drawing, I see that I've drawn a wolf. Not just any regular wolf. this was different.   


A boy with beautiful sea-green eyes,brown hair and a body to die for staring right at me. One word that comes to my mind is hot. Totally Hot. It will be a fairytale if a boy like that with the same sea-green eyes will look at me with love. I sighed dreamily. Like that's ever gonna happen. I am not beautiful like Abigail Vanront with her beautiful silky blonde hair, a oval-shaped face with nothing to fault and a body of a model is the school's popular girl along with her two bestfriends, Rachel Draven and Amanda Dacelli run this school. Abigail's boyfriend or my ex-boyfriend, Paul Willims are the star couple of this school.


Paul. Just the thought of him makes my clench. Was my boyfriend two years back. I clearly remember when he broke my heart.


It was at my 15th birthday party three weeks after what happened. My dad arranged me a big party where all my parents business partners , colleagues and their children and also the whole student body is invited. This party as just like the other birthday party's of mine expect that my mom was not there. You see that my parents were the most successful businessmen in the town. Everyone in the town knew us.My best friends were Abigail Vaurent, Amanda Theron and Rachel Draven. We four together ruled the school then. We were treated like God's. They were boys always hitting on us, especially me. But when my mother ran off with my dad's best friend leaving behind only a sorry letter from her, everything crashed down.


My dad and I became depressed. The business went down. We lost a great amount of money. But dad did not let it go down too far. He managed to bring up it up to the top but nothing was the same again. We never talked much ever since. He was always away on business trips. Whenever I tried to talk to him, he would just stare blankly at me. So ,I stopped trying. It was like he was just existing for the sake of me.


In school many stared at me like I was some disgusting creature and some looked at me with pity. And my friends when I needed them the most turned into my bully's. Paul slowly started slipping away like he didn't talk to me in school and whenever I confronted him about it he would always come up with some excuse which I could tell was not the real reason and we rarely saw each other. I became lonely with no one near me when I needed someone to show that they care about me.


I saw Paul kiss Abigail in front of me on my birthday party. After the sweet torture of watching them kiss, they broke up and Paul smirked at me. I was in tears at that time and I quickly turned around, went to my room and cried all night myself to sleep. This was two years ago and I still cry every time I think of him which is like almost everyday.

Upon hearing voices of people coming I closed my drawing book, kept it inside and opened my history book. The class starts but the only thing I can think about is that green-eyed boy in my drawing book.



© 2016 SweetSwetha22


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on January 14, 2016
Last Updated on January 14, 2016


Author

SweetSwetha22
SweetSwetha22

India



Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by SweetSwetha22


Pearl Pearl

A Book by SweetSwetha22