the begining

the begining

A Chapter by Vee

            Chapter 1: the beginning

 
          October
 

Hey, my name is October. My sister Willow and I have a plan; we’re going to escape. I know this doesn’t really make sense to you so I’ll start over. Willow and I once lived happily with both of our parents in an average size home. But that was all changed when my mother fell ill. Since my twin sister and I are almost 18 we wanted to live on our own but for obvious reasons we can’t.

 

        So now we live with a rather demoniac family called the Krallers. Normally we wouldn’t call a family Demoniac, well my sister wouldn’t anyways but these people are in short retched. The only reason they are fostering my sister and I is because they’re after our Very small fortune our father left us when he to took ill and passed on. Basically they want to ruin our lives forever.

 
 
                        ::Willow::

I was sleeping, finally on the uncomfortable mattress that the Krallers gave to my sister October, and me. “Get up!” the Mrs. Yelled up the stairs. “You have school today!” she barked. I groaned and rolled over, falling onto the floor. “Ouch” I said pulling myself to my knees. “You okay?” October asked. “Yeah.” I said pulling my black hair over my shoulder.

 

       We got our showers, and the water was cold. We headed to what was left of breakfast, since the Krallers’ have 2 kids there’s never leftovers. The only remainders left were a few burnt eggs and pieces of crusts.

 
 
                           
                        October

       Benjamin, the oldest of the Krallers’ children stared at us like we were some kind of animals at a zoo. Though the three older Krallers didn’t like us the younger girl Genevieve was more compassionate, She was always bringing us table scraps and saving us hot water when she showered. And in return we gave her rides to school in our old Chevy truck.

 

 “Again I apologies for my mother’s actions.” She told us looking rather glum. “Why? I asked, “It’s not like she’s you!” my sister added Genevieve sighed. “Look at the bright side.” My sister started but I cut her off. “Willow there is no bright side, we would be just fine on our own.” I said. “Don’t be such a pessimist, there is a bright side. If we never came here, we would have never met Ginny.” “True.” I replied.

I pulled into the school parking lot and we broke up promising to meet back for lunch.



© 2008 Vee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on October 30, 2008


Author

Vee
Vee

6 feet under, IL



About
Well time to update this again not much to say my name is Vee and sometimes when I can't sleep I partake in the seemingly lost art of pen and paper. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Vee


Fallen Fallen

A Poem by Vee


My Entity My Entity

A Poem by Vee