Chapter 2: the battle of Seattle part 2

Chapter 2: the battle of Seattle part 2

A Chapter by Dallas
"

Bradley and Brody find out they underestimated the threat they faced

"
As they raced towards Seattle with urgency Brody looks over to Bradley with his sunglasses on. "hey Brad how's your wife and kids doing with the move to Houston?" Bradley turns and looks at Brody, "well Sarah says that she's fine but I can tell she's not and little Troy hasn't gotten over losing his friends". "dang man sorry to hear that" replied Brody. Brad turns back to the road. "yeah. Even at the age of 10 Troy can comprehend loss and losing someone...its been a while since you've visited him hasn't it Brody?" Brody turns away a bit. "yeah it has but rest assured I'm gonna see my little buddy after we're done mopping up these weirdos I'm Seattle"


The rest of the drive is silent but when they reach Seattle the echos of gunfire are getting louder. They drive through the city sometimes seeing some guys that look like they are dressed in world war 1 German uniforms with gas masks and others who look like security officers. "if those are the combatants we're gonna be home In no time brad". Bradley laughs. "yeah I reckon your right"

They turn down the main street with all the storefronts and see a big blockade so they decide to make contact first. Brody grabs the megaphone and announces-"enemy militants this is the US military come out with your underequipped hands up or you will be engaged and destroyed"

Bradley looks at him and laughs. Just then a rumbling starts to be heard. And the sound of squeaking tank treads. "Brody it sounds like the Abram's Is around the corner we will be good soon" they weren't wrong an M1 Abrahams did come around a corner but from the other corner came a massive baneblade that fired straight through the American armor and destroyed the building next to it then turned to face the Humvee. "OH MY GOD Brad get us the hell out of here" Brody screams but just then the baneblade fires its cannon and it lands next to the vehicle sending it flying into the storefront to their left rendering Brody unconscious on the floor. Bradley climbs groggily out of the vehicle and takes cover as an array of enemy small arms fire hits the walls. Bradley quickly grabs Brody and him and the rest of the SEALS escape out the back door. One of the SEALS who was in the back looks at Bradley and says: "Brad what was that we barely survived that"

Bradley looks at the soldier and gives a God honest answer "son that's the first portion of an army that outmatches ours in all aspects of warfare" at that comment everything went silent and the crew went to flank behind the blockade and when they did they opened fire killing several of the enemy soldiers and wounding 1 while the others escaped. "grab that guy" Bradley ordered. "he can provide information on what's happening and who these invaders are" at that they grabbed the wounded kriegsmen and that's when the order came.
"all units retreat from Seattle the city is lost"

Obeying the order the SEAL team pulled out of Seattle and back to Olympia the state capitol. This first battle was a massive defeat for the American forces loosing 25,000 men and 300 tanks and even 3 ships to the imperium losing a meager 2,000 people and 20 tanks.


© 2019 Dallas


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on April 21, 2019
Last Updated on April 21, 2019


Author

Dallas
Dallas

Mexico , MO



About
History and alternative history lover I usually write about hypothetical and realistic war scenarios more..

Writing