Community Child

Community Child

A Poem by Ta'ziyah Naharah
"

the treasure that grows within

"

Eyes glow, illumined by nature's love. Foot steps guided by the sunrise as rays indicate action. Studies the language of the world and holds late night conversations with the creator. In her heart holds a vibrating vessel that resonates with the people of the village. As she follows her love in life, harmony arises. Street lights ignite her neverending pages, journalizing her documentation of earth occupation. The rain is her water, filtered by the cloud it fell from. Greeted by children with a smile, and given blessings by the elders. Her prosperity is the prosperity. Her life is the life. She belongs where the sun kisses, where the earth gives its sweetest fruit, where birds sing the best songs and where the air is as the breathe of life. But she remains in just the opposite. Though never oppressed because she is nature.

Vibrating within the hearts of the people, inspiring them to love again

Community child

© 2008 Ta'ziyah Naharah


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on April 15, 2008
Last Updated on April 15, 2008

Author

Ta'ziyah Naharah
Ta'ziyah Naharah

City of dreams



About
momma and daddy did the cha cha in the year of 85'. black seed in the soil grew for 9 months under mommas sun. Now raised the sun of God with a natural suntan. Bred northern during my adolescence. Wri.. more..

Writing