Problem Child

Problem Child

A Story by Tabby

17- Ten minutes ago, you were just fine. Laughing and giggling to the sound of music. Gun shots go off and you don’t wake up again.   16- New home, new family, new everything literally. Your parents want more out of you than ever, but that’s not possible.   15- A new bad boy boyfriend, a new drug, a new pregnancy. Mom and Dad fight all of the time about you.   14- Foster home once again, this is your fifth time and you promise you will try and do better this time. Fighting with them every night just doesn’t help the problems that everybody has.   13- Alcohol and drugs are new to you but you are already addicted. New group of friends who party and don’t do well in school even life.   12- A nice, sweet, loving family. They give you everything a girl could ask for. You take them for granted and with all the hatred you take it out on them.   11- It doesn’t help with all of the bullies for being in a foster home. It’s not your fault, but they make it seem like that anyways. You try and not let to show so you cut every night to take the pain away.   10- Hospital with your foster parents, a new child to this new world. It takes it’s first breathe and screams. You walk out and your foster dad comes out to see what’s wrong. You yell and scream that they didn’t need another kid.   9- A family’s home, to yourself. Mom and Dad work all of the time. The maids don’t notice you so you hide for 13 days. You count every time they almost find you. 2 times only.   8- Foster Mom and Dad have 6 kids already in there household. With you in it, it’s just too much. Here we go again.   7- You get caught trying to snoop some cookies after dinner. Grounded for 2 months.   6-   5-   4- Another foster home, you feel like you are abandoned and no one will ever want you.   3-   2- First car accident. You’re out for two weeks. They thought they lost you.   1- First foster home, it’s new but you feel like you are part of the family. You are happy, always with a smile.   0-You take your first breathe and your first scream just to be sent away. No one wanted to put a name to you, that’s why they all called you, the “Problem Child” 

© 2014 Tabby


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JC
incredibly deep and insightful...

Posted 9 Years Ago


Creative and a good social statement. You may want to smooth it out a bit.
"It doesn’t help with all of the bullies for being in a foster home. It’s not your fault, but they make it seem like that anyways. You try and not let to show so you cut every night to take the pain away"
Powerful statement that sneaks up on you but a little choppy with grammatical needs.
Thanks
Nonnye

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 8, 2014
Last Updated on October 8, 2014

Author

Tabby
Tabby

Guthrie Center, IA



About
Hello, I'm just a typically teenage girl that has a creative mind. I'm in a lot things that include: art club, band/vocal, volleyball, theater, & I'm in writing classes as English credits. No, I don't.. more..

Writing
Never. Never.

A Story by Tabby


Curse. Curse.

A Story by Tabby


LIfe LIfe

A Story by Tabby