Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Tai-San

 

Hello. My name is Melody. Yes, Melody Quake. I shall explain myself to you. I fear that if you haven’t an idea about my looks and other things, maybe that shall take away from the story a bit. I am tall yet short, with very short, semi- blond hair. My eyes can change color and my skin is pale. During the summer, I stay locked up in my room, because I don’t like the sun. I know and see things I shouldn’t, I can make things happen that shouldn’t or shouldn’t be possible, I can remember things from the moment I was born and can do things that normal people cannot and that defies science. I am a vampire. Not just a vampire. A girl vampire. The only girl vampire where I live. I am sixteen, though I look the same as when I was thirteen.
            As I can remember things from since my birth, I want to share my story. I’ll start where all good stories start. The beginning.
            My life was never very good. I like to pretend it always was. Lie through my teeth and say that there is nothing wrong with my family or my life. But that’s not the case. My life sucked before I was even born.
            Obviously, I can’t start the story that far. Well, I could…but I wont. That would probably freak you out. I’ll start from when I was five. Yes…what a perfect place to start.
         I was small then. My hair was extremely long that it went right to my waist. I remember like it was yesterday…


© 2009 Tai-San


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVED your prologue, I can't wait for you to write more.

I think it's especially amazing that she can change her eye color! I can also relate because I hate being in the sun.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 30, 2009


Author

Tai-San
Tai-San

New York



About
I am single and an age. I hate people, but I love them. I get scared very easily and, well, i wont say why. I'm a poet, though i'm bad at it. My best friends are: Wa Ya As The Gothic Cowboy, ATG, .. more..

Writing