The reality of life

The reality of life

A Story by Talal Hussain
"

Well this is my first writing..this article is based on the reality of life.after seeing the youth being mislead i thought it was important to refresh their soul and guide them towards a content life

"

                           The Reality of Life


As a child is born he is innocent and angelic. He repeats what you say and follows what you do. His sweet little acts are a source of joy for the whole family. This is undoubtedly the most cheerful stage of life. As he grows up he learns a lot of things, while most of them are productive others aren’t. He is shown a lot of paths in front of him and has to decide which one to follow. He follows one, then another and quickly realizes that his life is not going in the right direction. This is not what he always wanted to do. He gets depressed and hopeless. He spends most of his life in this misery. Things get very tough for him. He doesn’t know where to go, who to look up to. It is only when he gets old that he realizes the true meaning of life. Perhaps it was the innocence, the purity that was missing throughout his adulthood. He indulged into things which were materialistic, virtual and unrighteous. This is the reason why one goes back into his childhood as he gets old. But by that time it is too late. If only he could go back in time and undo his wrong deeds. Thus it is necessary that we start giving importance to the basic principles of life and stay away from the worldly desires so that we won’t have to contrite for our deeds when we get old and feeble.

© 2012 Talal Hussain


Author's Note

Talal Hussain
Please ignore any grammar mistakes. The Target of this article is the youth,it would be highly appreciable if you rate and review this article and also let me know of the shortcomings as it is my first writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi Talal, I think you are a natural, you write brilliantly and I could not detect any grammatical errors. Keep writing, this is a solid effort, I thoroughly engaged with your perceptions of this young boy's development and your philosophical stance was mature and enhanced the piece greatly, Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Talal Hussain

11 Years Ago

thank you so much mam...honored you liked it :-)



Reviews

You say you're not a traditional writer you mean you're not an author. You've a unique talent all you've to do is to publish book to become an author, it won't interfere with your studies, you may a doctor and an author too – write more and the best of luck.
Haim


Posted 10 Years Ago


Today I was thinking about how different everyone's life is from mine. Nothing in this writing describes what I was thinking about. Instead it describes people I don't know about. I read all the reviews for this writing, and one I agree with is it does sound like a proverb. Like from Proverbs in the Bible.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hello Talal, it is a very good piece, challenging readers to the philosophical contest and looking for answers with too many questions. Life is homework we learn lessons, sometimes we need a blackboard of life.



Posted 10 Years Ago


This is so powerful. I love a good, intriguing write that makes me think (= Thank you for this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


What goes around comes back around. Our simplistic values as children are not marred by greed and prejudices. What we determine as mature and adult can be truly devastating to our peace and well being. It isn't until much later on that we realize what is truly important comes from the heart. You have captured this essence beautifully and with great wisdom. Keep writing. Writing is what comes from the soul and can't be shut off. It pours from us whether we want it to or not.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very good for your very first piece Great work

Posted 10 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much....i would really appreciate if you could go through my new writing "Method in mad.. read more
Lover Of Words

10 Years Ago

OKay sure will
None of the youth I know would take this seriously, though it is very well written. It would have more effect if it were fictionalized, and I think you are a good enough writer to do that.

Posted 10 Years Ago


"He indulged into things which were materialistic, virtual and unrighteous. This is the reason why one goes back into his childhood as he gets old."

Couldn't agree more :) Makes a very brilliant read. Keep writing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Glad you could relate :-)
' Thus it is necessary that we start giving importance to the basic principles of life and stay away from the worldly desires so that we won’t have to contrite for our deeds when we get old and feeble. '

Thumps Up to that..!! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


truly said, elders teach kids and then that clean slate reads whats written by elders and follow it and many times end up being what they were not really meant to be.... but the realization dawns too late, at times no chance, opportunity or confidence to go by heart's wish...

nice write

Posted 10 Years Ago


Talal Hussain

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much really appreciate your comments
Prritiy

10 Years Ago

You are welcome

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3853 Views
118 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012
Tags: satisfaction, happy, content life, talal hussain, worldly desires, direction, youth, reality of life

Author

Talal Hussain
Talal Hussain

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
I am a 22 yr old medical student..though not a traditional writer, I write what i feel with words coming from my heart...i think if words are given the right path they can penetrate deeper than sword... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..