Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Talha.B

when people say all true love stories end in death or pain of any kind they may be right hey im not a writer or a critic to judge but i should say that some love stories stay incomplete because the kinds of love interupt the two hearts and create barriers of whom is greater. you will say how can a love create barriers between a love? and i will solve that in a simple sentence..... S**T HAPPENS. it was a party at my place friends family and many other people i care less about were there. it would be dramatic if i told you that i was feeling alone in crowd n all heck i was having a good time. finally it was comming to an end people were leaving when she came in and said my name. if i tell you the truth i was scared as hell but in some part of my heart i was happy. I was happy because the relation i burried along with my hopes and dreams the girl i loved more than my breath was standing in front of me. i couldnt speak we didnt said hey hi or hello i grabbed her hand and took her on the roof and the first words i said to her were "the party just ended why are you here?" she smiled like she knew that somthing this stupid could only be said by me. she replied " i wanted to see you" . trust me people those were the most beautiful words ive heard i was so lost in her that i didnt realised that im still holding her hand like i always wanted to. the moment i realised it wasnt the time to shut up i broke the silence n asked how she was and she nodded. i holding her hand looking down to the view of my nearlyy ended party as was she didnt spoke a word.in my heart the only pray was that this moment doesnt end. she and i had a lot in the past but at that moment we didnt even cared about our regrets.the irony was we both knew that this moment was after everything ended. As i realiised the harsh reality i moved my hand away slowly thinking she wont notice but she did that was a dum move. I tried to break the silence by asking the question which teared my soul " so when is your wedding?" she paused for a moment like she was collecting the strength to answer and said" its this month" "how is he?" i asked knowing the answer would be "hes good you know the engagement broke before you came and then they patched up and stuff" she replied like she was running away from the question and trust me so was i after asking it. all night we talked about the present and the future but we didnt talked about the past. For both of us that night was like the only time we will actually live forever so we both didnt wanted to put any moment of greif or regret in it.



As the sunrise we realised that was it. she said that she has to go and i had no reason to stop her. i asked her to have one last picture with me but with the stupid phone that blurred as well maybe even fate wanted me to have her in my memory not in my phone. As she was leaving we both looked at eachother hiding our pain behind our smiles and we hugged for the first and the last time for a while beccause we both wanted each other to say a word that we didnt had strength for. finally my hand slided her hand and our silence said something we both couldnt say to each other "GOOD BYE".


© 2018 Talha.B


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

First love stop dead by shyness, awkwardness and feeling silly in front of each other. Maybe one day you will meet again. Such is a thing called Karma. Nicely written and emotional and so heart felt. Well done. Enjoyed reading it a whole lot.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Talha.B

5 Years Ago

Thank you so much
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

my pleasure keep writing and expressing yourself with such passion and understandment of life and lo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Added on June 5, 2018
Last Updated on June 5, 2018


Author

Talha.B
Talha.B

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan



About
Finding a path that was lost to me years ago more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Talha.B


Chapter 1 part 2 Chapter 1 part 2

A Chapter by Talha.B


Silent love Silent love

A Book by Talha.B