Baby World Adventure: Twilight Baby World Style

Baby World Adventure: Twilight Baby World Style

A Story by Tanya

Baby World..... A place where babies never grow up, where the baby gods ensure that every baby has what they need, from the weather to parents. It was also where all babies, no matter their species could live together in peace ( unless if it is vampires and werewolves). There were playgrounds, and preschools for all babies to go to. It was cloudy outside most days, so that the vampire babies could go outside. The vampire babies lived in the forest, where it was more private and shady, while the baby werewolves lived by the beach.They were far away from each other.  A new baby was coming to Baby World, her name was Lilly. She like all the human babies knew nothing about vampires and werewolves, nor was she aware of what Baby World was like. She was moving in with her Mommy, and she was scared. She had one friend in Baby World, his was a boy who lived down at the beach, his name was Burrito. He was a nice boy, who loved to play tag with her, or just make mud pies. But he had a lot of friends and she was sure that he wouldn't have time to play with her.
The day after she arrived, her mommy took her to preschool. She was very nervous, Burrito didn't go to the preschool she was going to, so she wouldn't know anyone there.
" Don't worry Lilly, I am sure you will make a lot of friends," her mommy said. She smiled at her mommy, but she still felt nervous. Her tummy was feeling funny, like a lot of butterflies were inside it.
Her mommy left after bringing her into the class room. She looked around, there were a lot of babies, some played with blocks and some were painting with finger paints. Some played with dolls and some with toy cars.
" Hi hi. I's is Wosie. Who is you?" A little girl asked.
" I's is Lilly," Lilly said in a small shy voice.
" Come on let's go seet at the tables and talk," the little girl Rosie said and pulled Lilly to the table.
Rosie was talked and talked to Lilly, telling her about all the babies there. She was talking about a baby named Destiny when the door opened. 7 beautiful babies walked in. Lilly watch them, unable to pull her eyes away from them. She saw that they never split up, and never spoke to anyone except themselves.
" Who is dem?" Lilly asked Rosie.
" Oh deys are the Cullens. Farri Noah Dawius, and Max are the boys, and Wacheal, Meme, ans Apwil are the giwls. Deys don't talks or palys with anyone but each odda."
" Deys is bootyful." Lilly started and Rosie giggled. Lilly saw that the Cullen babies all smiled.
Through the day Lilly watched the Cullen babies while she played or drew, not by choice, her eyes just kept finding them. At lunch time she got a big surprise, one of the Cullen babies broke away from the group and approached her.
" Hewwo, I's is Max."
" Hi hi, I' s is Lilly."
" You's want to play with me and me family afta lunch?" Max asked.
" Otay."
After lunch all the babies watch in awe as Max took Lilly by the hand and lead her over to his family.
" This is Fawwi," Max said and introduced a blond, pale boy. " And this is Noah," Noah had sandy hair, and looked really strong. " This is Dawius," Darius smiled, he had blond hair too and was wearing a cowboy hat. " And this is Wacheal." Racheal smiled softly, she had long brown hair. " And dats Meme." Meme had long blond hair. " and dat's April," April had short spiky hair, and looked like a fairy since she was wearing a fairy dress with wings.
" This is Lilly." Max said to his family.
" Hewwo" They said to Lilly.
" Hi hi, " Lilly shyly replied.
" So what is we's going to play?" Noah asked.
" Let's play doctor," Farri said.
" Noooo, let's draw," Racheal said.
" Let's play dress up," Meme and April said.
" Let's westle" Noah said.
" I's wanna to play music." Max said.
" Otay, I's play doctor with Lilly, she can be the pacent." Farri said and grabbed Lilly. Darius was being dragged away by the Meme and April. He looked scared.
Max went to the music center and got a keyboard to play, and Noah grabbed a giant teddy bear to wrestle with.
Time flew by quickly, and soon Lilly's mommy came to pick her up. She said goodbye to her new friends, and left.
That night Burrito and his mommy came over for dinner. Lilly told them all about her new friends and what they played.
" Wat's deys names?" Burrito asked.
" Deys is the Cullens."
" Deys is bad cuz dems vampiwes. Stay away from dems Lilly." Burrito told her while they played in the playroom.
" Nah-uh, dems weally nice and dems me fwiends."
" You's gonna get an owwie if you's stays with dems."
" Nah-uh."
"Uh-uh."
" Nah-uh. I likes dems, and I tinks Max is cute." Lilly said with a small blush.
"Ewwww, you's like vampiwe."
" So. He's is nices."
" Otay, but bees cawepull. I's donna wanna see you's gets hurted." Burrito said.
" Otay."
For the rest of the week, Lilly spent the her days at preschool and played with the Max and the other Cullen babies and at night she spent with Burrito.
On Saturday, her mommy took her to the playground. She was surprised to see not only all the Cullen babies there, but also Burrito and his friends.
Burrito saw her first.
" Lilly!"
" Hi hi Buwwito." she said.
" Dems is me friends. Austin, Luke,Prince, Ayden, Maxy, Zack, and Miki."
" Ewwwww, she the giwl who likeded vampiwes." Miki said and walked away.
" Get away from hews puppies." Max said from behind her.
" No stinky vampiwe she is mine." Burrito said.
" Nah-uh she is mine." Max said.
" No no she is mine."
" No mine. Stupid wolfy puppy."
" Mine, mine mine." Burrito said and stomped his foot.
" Max and Burrito continued to argue over Lilly. They didn't even realize someone else approached her.
Hewwo Lilly, dis for you." the little boy said and gave her a flower.
" Tanks Dawius."
" You wants to go on the swings with me."
" Otay" Lilly said and took his hand. They walked to the swings together holding hands.
Burrito and Max had finally stopped arguing and watch as Daruis pushed Lilly on the swing.
" Dis is all your fault." they said, and turned and walked away from each other, while the parents all around laugh.
" This is better than the soaps." one parent said. The others agreed.
The End (til next time)

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013
Tags: Baby World, Twilight