Baby World Adventure: The Big Easter Hunt

Baby World Adventure: The Big Easter Hunt

A Story by Tanya

Spring time in Baby World was a happy time for the babies. It was a time for them to play in the warm sun, watch the flowers bloom, and see all the animals they missed during the long winter. It was also the time the Easter Bunny left them Easter baskets and hid Easter eggs all over the playground. Every baby in Baby World looked forward to the big Easter hunt.
The day of the hunt, the babies would wake up and find a basket full of candies and chocolates and toys. After breakfast they would get dressed with the help of their parents, then it was off to the playground.
At the playground parents would get together and have a big bbq. The babies would hunt foe the eggs while the parents cook the food. But this year something different was going to happen.
At the playground the babies met up with baskets in hand, ready to begin their hunt. They split up and started looking, for the many many eggs that were hidden.
Lilly found an egg in the flowers, a beautiful purple egg with pink dots.
Max found a blue egg with white stripes on the to of the slide.
Burrito found a green egg with red stripes on a swing.
Rosie found a half pink egg half purple egg in the grass.
Meme found a beautiful rainbow egg behind a tree.
Darius found a dark blue egg with white dots by the lake.
All day the babies found eggs all over the place, but they didn't pay attention to how many they really had.
All to soon their parents called them for lunch.
" Meme yous finded lots of eggies?" Lilly asked.
" Uh huh. I's findeded bunch and bunch of eggies. They weally pwetty."
" Me toos. I findeded porpool and gween and boo, eggies."
" Me toos." the babies said.
" Let see how many eggs you all found," one of the parents said. They looked into the basket and was shocked that each baby only found one egg.
The babies started crying. They had all worked so hard looking for those eggs, and now all their eggs were gone.
Then Lilly  said, " that eggies ish mine," as she looked at the purple egg with pink dots in Meme's basket.
" Nu uh, I's findeded that eggie in the bushies."
The babies started yelling and crying that they found the eggs. It seemed someone was playing a naughty little trick on the babies. But who could it be?
The parents quickly got the babies quiet.
" All right, after lunch, all of the babies can start the hunt again, but this time watch how many eggs you have in your basket," one of the daddies said with a smile.
The babies cheered, the best part of the Easter was hunting for the eggs and they get to hunt for them twice.
After lunch the babies once again set off and looked for the eggs, this time paying close attention to the eggs and their baskets.
On top of Mount Babypus, Rocky and Sunny were laughing so hard tears were falling from their eyes.
" That was not nice. A gentleman never plays such mean tricks on babies. I can't believe you made them find the same eggs over and over again." Rosie said.
" But it was funny," Rocky laughed.
" That was the best Easter hunting trick ever," Sunny laughed.
Rosie just sighed, what was she going to do with them.
The End, and Happy Easter to all ( Til next time)

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013