THE BEAUTY OF FAILURE IF YOU DON'T QUIT!

THE BEAUTY OF FAILURE IF YOU DON'T QUIT!

A Poem by Mista TanBiz

The ability to fail successfully is one of the most critical ingredients of living a life of style at our peak level. Yet sometimes our need, our drive for success keeps us form understanding the true nature and purpose of failure. I am not talking about just failing, but allowing ourselves the freedom to fail. Some people cannot act because they are afraid of what might happen if they fail. They are constantly afraid of what others will think or say. Their concept of success is measured by what others see and what they are told, not by what they are and or what they are capable of doing. Bill Cosby said “I don’t have the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody” 
 In the process of inventing the light bulb, Thomas Edison failed several times before he got it right. That amounted to burning a lot of midnight candles. When asked how he felt about all the failures, the genius simply; “they weren’t failure”, he said “they were education”. There is no better education than your own failure, if you have the eyes to see. 
The life of a man challenging me so much that I always make reference in my motivational write up; Throughout history people have failed and failed and more over again. I believe that the difference in those who have led lives of excellence and those who have lives of ultimate failures lies in their willingness to fail and learn from their failures. The famous man’s life serves to illustrate this briefly, perhaps the very best of all.
1832: he was defeated in legislature
1834: he was elected to the legislature
1835: his wife-to-be (Ann Rutledge) died
1838: he was defeated for speaker of the house
1850: his son died
1860: this man, Abraham Lincoln, was elected President of America.
You can see that, failure is not permanent but an opportunity to higher heights. I admire the beauty of failure.
They more we stretch for the best, the more we fail, but the more we will acquire experience tool this will open the door for success to come. If failure gives us the freedom to change, we can no longer pretend to be self sufficient and independent. Learn from your mistake, it prepares you for the tax ahead. There is always beauty in failure. 


© 2015 Mista TanBiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 11, 2015




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5