UNITY IN DIVERSITY

UNITY IN DIVERSITY

A Poem by Mista TanBiz
"

Independence Motivational Speech

"

Everybody knows that the word PEACE is the pride of one’s Nation. Without PEACE we can never achieve our aims as great Nation.

Everybody knows that a LION can never bow for a GOAT for a friendly play and also a MOUSE can never run away just because he have seen a RAT chasing him. Arise O’ Compatriot, this is our beloved Nation which God has sent us purposely for a mission, Have you fulfill your mission? Do not be quick to ask God why he has sent you to this Nation.

Change is not a miracle, it is a gradual process. You can never grow unless you are born. We have come this far only because of the UNITY IN OUR DIVERSITY. The value of PEACE is not known until PEACE DEPART. The realization of one’s mistake can never be known until the mistakes have been done. United we stand, divided we fall. We have only one HISTORY and we have only DESTINY to attend as a Nation. History repeats itself only if change had not take place. Freedom comes from the mind. Faith comes from the spoken word. Change comes when you and I change our daily thought. We can’t make a better Nigeria when you and I are not determined. We reap what our fore Fathers have sown. What we sow is what we and or our children will reap. Lets to what is right today so that we can make a better tomorrow. I see a better Nigeria, I see a better you, I see a better me. There is hope for Nigeria.

Enough is enough! Arise O’ compatriot and pray for our beloved country (NIGERIA), pray for the leaders and we should also pray for one another because the more I pray for you, the more I love you and the less I pray for you, the less I will love you.

We are the light of the world, we are the heart of the Continent. Let the light shine over men. Keep the Fire burning. One Love my people. Long live you and I, long live our leaders, long live Nigeria our beloved country.

We should not stop fighting (PRAYING) until we restore and finds our FREEDOM! Arise O’ compatriots, arise. There is UNITY IN OUR DIVERSITY. I am Proud to be a Nigerian. Happy Independent my beloved country; Nigeria

 

Arise, O compatriots, Nigerian’s call obey

To serve our fatherland

With love and strength and faith

The labour of our heroes past 

Shall never be in vain

To serve with heart and might

One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause

Guide our leader’s right

Help our youth the truth to know

In love and honesty to grow

And living just and true

Great lofty heights attain

To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

I pledge to Nigeria my country

To be faithful, loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength

To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory

So help me God.

© 2015 Mista TanBiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on October 1, 2015
Last Updated on November 26, 2015