Life Is Short

Life Is Short

A Poem by Mista TanBiz

Many people think they have all the time on earth, but I dare to tell you NO. Everyone have a designated time which he and or she will live here on earth. Life is short; you ought to do what you ought to do because you got not the time in your hands. You know not the time when your bell will ring.

Life is short, do the right thing.

Life is short, be dare to be different.

Life is short, be a give.

Life is short, find a way out cause you've pass the level you are now.

Life is short, hold no grudges.

Life is short, the time is here, the time is now and you have no time left.

If you got to start somewhere, why not here

If you got to start some time, why not now

You might have missed the opportunity to prepare for the afternoon season in your life, now that you are already in the Noon of your life, what do you do in preparation for the evening season that will come so soon? All I am trying to say here is that, you might have start not knowing how to prepare yourself for where you are now. You still have the chance to make your future a better place to live in.

The people who achieved in this life are people who start to prepare during their morning time. For every limits we limit our destiny so be it because we the responsibility do be the best we are created to be. Life is short, things change day by day. People change time without number and years are far gone. Just in the glimpse of the eye, the student becomes teacher. In the glimpse of the eye, the living being gave up the ghost. In the glimpse of the eye, you and I would be no more. If only we don’t know when, where, how all this will be, then you ought to utilize the short time you have. If you think you got the whole day then you are mistaking. 

Learn to love because life is short.

Learn to give because life is short.

Know your worth because life is short.

You hold accountable of whatever you do.

Motivate yourself to be the best.

Above all, seek God first because life is short. All these counts!

© 2015 Mista TanBiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on December 4, 2015
Last Updated on December 4, 2015