Love is the Reason for the Season.

Love is the Reason for the Season.

A Poem by Mista TanBiz
"

Love is the greatest gift for the season.

"

Many out there don’t even know they true definition of Christmas. Christmas is not about the “Santa” is not about the “Trees” but is all about what you have in your heart to welcome the king of Glory with. This day even as we celebrate Christmas, the question is what are we welcoming the king of Glory with? The time to celebrate Christmas with much hatred have passed, There is no time to waste doing things that have no valve. Having some thought which can’t make you bigger than your ego have no valve. It’s no longer time of holding grudges. We are in a season where love is very scarce. We have come to the century where people don’t have valve for one another. We have really come the time where love is no more practice. We have actually come to the season where the love for one another has shifted to the love of material things. We have stopped to valve one another. We valve doing things which are of no use to us, the time has come and the time is now that we ought to know our valve. The time has come and the time is now that we ought to love one another. We ought to take responsibility of the things that are within and without. There is no better gift than love. Love is the greatest. Love is not something that you can buy with your raw material. It cost you nothing to love. Love is not as expensive as we think but the time has come and the time is now where nothing is too expensive than love. Our greatest example of love is Jesus Christ. We ought to love and be love. We ought to valve one another. Love is the reason for the season. Whatever it takes, you ought to welcome the king with a pure heart not a grief heart. We ought to present to him our heart not our material things. Merry Christmas everybody, I valve you, I LOVE YOU ALL. Love is the reason for the season.

© 2015 Mista TanBiz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on December 25, 2015
Last Updated on December 25, 2015