The sight of Her

The sight of Her

A Chapter by Serenity

I strolled into the classroom slightly early, for some reason everyone always seemed to be here before class began. College was different from high school especially the college I decided to attend. I thought I was prepared for anything but nothing could prepare me for what I found when I walked through the door that morning. Now normally Gianni wears your average tomboy apparel but for some strange reason today was different. Instead of the normal flannel and jeans that I have grown accustomed to, I find myself starring at a girl who I didn't recognize as Gianni. For starters her beautiful chocolate hair was down and the natural curls framed her face perfectly. She was still wearing jeans and vans shoes but they fit her perfectly and were void of any doodlings that she was bound to draw when she got bored in class. The thing that shocked me the most was her shirt. It was a bright and vibrant red much like the color of my face at this point. The sleeves were pulled to the side showing more shoulder than normal and the collar was a deep v neck that dropped down to just above her naval. Her cleavage barely managing to stay inside the top. I was stunned Gianni's green eyes shown bright and as I looked her over again I noticed her tail sticking out behind her jeans. My cheeks flushed bright and I began to stammer inaudible phrases and then breathing in deeply I turned on my heels and fled through the door right in to Griva who couldn't contain his giggles of pure childish delight at the sight of my reddened face.


© 2014 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on June 20, 2014


Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing