Her Eternal Dance

Her Eternal Dance

A Chapter by Serenity

A sweet song fills the air, as she dances round and round. The stage is her calling it is written in her destiny. Her blonde hair flows all around her as she pirouettes across the open floor. Her eyes closed in thought and instinct. This is her free time, the only time she gets to do what she wants to do. No mandetory talks with the phsyciatrist, no lunch locked up in you room. For half an hour every day she just gets to dance the day away. No nurses, No doctors telling her what to do. She sways back and forth with the melody, and leaps into the air landing ever so delicatly on the balls of her feet. Her body moving like the wind, limber and free. She is long lost in the music, to far gone to be found. Her mind is elsewhere while her body stays here. The music abruptly stops and she is yanked back to reality. Her entricate dance has been sabatoged and her beauty of it has faded. Her half an hour of freedom is over, and she must return back to her dreaded cell in which she is to spend an eterity in. Her day by day is very similar none the less. She wakes up and eats and goes to thearpy and then proceeds to class, then lunch, more class, study hall, dinner, and then after all that is through, then is her Half an hour. Her free time, her moment to shine. Then is her time to remember who she once was, and be her for just a short time. To Live like she once lived and to be free like she once was.


© 2011 Serenity


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on May 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011


Author

Serenity
Serenity

MT



About
Hey im lively yet dark, i can write happy but i usually write sad and morbidly depressing. I Love to read and write, especially poetry. I Love Dark And Tragic Stories. I Am A Hopless Romanic. and Musi.. more..

Writing