Taken, Mark, Locked

Taken, Mark, Locked

A Poem by TanyaSSmith

Oh yes nothing leave anything to mind as they all fall into a odd place, where they think they alive not knowing they been Taken, Mark, Locked to their life awards, Oh yes they can't see what's happening in front of them, as others has seen trying to get up when they can't, no matter how many times they call out your name or your boss's name. They will never see the light of day what's given to others. Oh happy me when I see my friends wake up and take them when the sun goes down.
    Taken, Mark, Locked is what they are as thy book is closing on them and my fun starts. Oh yes nothing pleases me anymore to see why my boss gives me the best jobs, that I am waiting for how much fun it is to see their faces burn in thy flames, to see their churches fall before them and only one will stand. No! No! No! this place is not for you and your friends for they are Mark before his sight walking around like they are alive. I laugh at them for they will never see what we see just Taken, Mark, Locked souls just for my boss to burn under our feet and in front of our faces.
    They say "the words we say are nothing but words" but why be scared of something that has no truth to it or fear what they don't understand when the signs are all there, oh yes we can pick on little angels that's just come into the world for their own envy ways, but can they come after a war angels who has more powers to put you to sleep, make you feel like you're dead and watch people bury you, kill you on the tables at our fun. No others will take their own out in the most deathly way known to man, but my friends in that Dept, have the most odd job to mine.
    Oh yes my dears you been Taken, Mark, Locked so follow the yellow dirt road that me and my friends watching you take. Fall asleep, dream that simple dream with no ending, wake up feeling that you are alive like it's just a dream, my poor souls only if you see pass the double dark windows you found yourself steal in. Sometimes you see people been Taken, Mark, Locked but in my world you're already dead you just don't know it yet. Welcome to Taken, Mark, Locked for this place where there's no exits, no help is given just that one order given at the doors by thy boss...............................

© 2012 TanyaSSmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on August 22, 2012
Last Updated on August 22, 2012

Author

TanyaSSmith
TanyaSSmith

Nassau, Bahamas



About
Young screenplay writer that's looking to expand her skills, meet new people that share the same mind thinking like I am. Most of all enjoy what I do with my work. more..

Writing
Step Step

A Poem by TanyaSSmith