"Which the way wind blows"

"Which the way wind blows"

A Poem by TanyaSSmith
"

A short poem about winter's love that last.

"
"A winter's image that never end, A look that never feds, A winter look that most humans can't bare. In the  same like mind like most monsters like you and I; can stare at the skies through most of the night. In the sense where there's no humans eyes can go. Come and see when we play in the snow; or watch the snow stars come alive; just going with the flow. In my dreams this is never real for you already there with me in the snow. Yes, we can stay here for the whole day through, or you can just sit and stare until it come to you. But in the winter's winds most humans never make it through.

   In this world of snow; most humans want to see just how we glow, just sitting waiting to melt the snow. How is it? We can stay this cold for this long. they all want to know. In this world humans will never know. Just how long we have created the monsters that flow, they will never get rid of this winter snow. Just think how many snow bunnies we done in that space of time. We can play where they know they can never go."

© 2015 TanyaSSmith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Neo
"just sitting waiting to melt the snow." That's how I feel when it's snowing outside.
Great write. Thanks for sharing.


Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Added on March 1, 2015
Last Updated on March 1, 2015

Author

TanyaSSmith
TanyaSSmith

Nassau, Bahamas



About
Young screenplay writer that's looking to expand her skills, meet new people that share the same mind thinking like I am. Most of all enjoy what I do with my work. more..

Writing
Step Step

A Poem by TanyaSSmith