Changes in our life.

Changes in our life.

A Story by TanyaGrado

If woman change a hairstyle, she soon change her life.

Sometimes we reflect about our life and recently Yesterday, I understood, I do not fear change my hairstyle, I fear change my life. And I think, we do not fear change our hairstyle, appearance, because it is convenient, habit. May be I was very young. But my life not change, just my hair. 

And now I am 27 and I would like change my life, but I am not ready change my hairstyle. May be I do not now “What I want?” When you are 27 and you understood that you can not always young and the life is not fiesta with delicious cocktails and parties.  People very late understood it. But they prolong pleasure.

My best friend Julia never changes your hair. When she was 16, she changes color of the hair (blonde).

And now she 27 and she has long, blond hair. Question: She wants to change life?

I am sure many women want change appearance, but many women can not decide. Why???

“If you want an irreplaceable you must always change” Coco Chanel.

 

© 2012 TanyaGrado


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Maybe we expect too much from exterior changes? Tis said that we can feel more self.confident, enjoy appreciative words or looks, But i think its the direction in life we change that matters more. You're right, life isn't all fiestas and the like, it's serious stuff, that's what changes us - for both the good and bad.

Your post's an interesting one, opens discussion, makes one think. Your English is fine and very charming. I'm sure all the reading and reviewing you do in the Cafe will broaden your use of the language. Thank you very much.

Posted 11 Years Ago


TanyaGrado

11 Years Ago

Thank you ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 24, 2012
Last Updated on October 24, 2012

Author

TanyaGrado
TanyaGrado

Saint-Petersburg, Russia



About
Beginning writer. more..

Writing
Instagram Instagram

A Story by TanyaGrado



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..