Instagram

Instagram

A Story by TanyaGrado

All we have mobile, and all we know what Instagram is and of course have. 
If you look closely you will see that it acts like a drug. We can not live and not to wake up in the morning and look in our Iphone.
But even 13 or more years ago, it was not a time of iPhones, iPods and other applications like Instagram. Then in the 90 - it was a time of hope and discovery. And it was a really happy time. We lived with the hope of a bright future, dreaming is not clear about. We met and talked with friends, live rejoicing every meeting. And people have to communicate emotions they really happy.
In the 21st century with the advent of high-tech people have a problem with communication. All and all sitting on the internet. Met on the street is like in the 19th century have sex before marriage. People have become more closed. Every second there is a phone to it as it should be Instagram. People try to hide under his selfi their complexes and fears. Laying out their photos and collecting as much as possible like hereby approved and raise your self-esteem is not clear due to what or whom. This so-called syndrome of Narcissus. Female 40 puts your photos and trying to seem young and show everyone that it is so. But in fact, she was terribly afraid of growing old.
The so-called users and fans to spread in large quantities and their selfi yes netolko selfi photo terribly lonely people. Hopelessly said it so it makes them happy and everyone will envy them looking at the photo.
People who are truly happy, do not need is not in the photo is not in Instagram they are happy without all this. And their photos it's just their personal for them. Why itself states through like if you have everything in order and your affirmation depends on you and your loved ones very close.

© 2014 TanyaGrado


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on November 15, 2014
Last Updated on November 15, 2014

Author

TanyaGrado
TanyaGrado

Saint-Petersburg, Russia



About
Beginning writer. more..

Writing