The solitude.

The solitude.

A Story by TanyaGrado

Everybody, one upon a time felt lonely. And every second man felt this 2 or 3 times in a week. It’s terrible but it is fact. There are many lonely people in our society. And this factor increase every year. Nowadays solitude is so actual problem. I said nobody who really lonely, by the way man is lonely if have husband/wife or girl/boyfriend. People can’t respect each other, understand and forgive. 

The solitude is terrible think. “You are single”. People find decision this problem in networks, sex, drugs, that don’t feel us lonely. Lonely people are really lonely. From solitude men can die or try suicide, felt depression. This so difficult live with awareness that you are single and haven’t friends, relatives near with you. Every day you back home, you cooked, eat and do it all this things. You can’t share these nice moments with anybody. What for people have a hamster or puppy. I always look this people and really regret. All fairytale about your freedom is stupid, because sometimes you really want that anybody own your freedom and never let you go.

© 2013 TanyaGrado


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Authentic, right down to the accent! I made it to the end and it made sense to me.
Spasibo!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013

Author

TanyaGrado
TanyaGrado

Saint-Petersburg, Russia



About
Beginning writer. more..

Writing
Instagram Instagram

A Story by TanyaGrado