Possible attractions

Possible attractions

A Story by Tasi83








 



They say that everyone has a soulmate somewhere, just like a guardian angel. It doesn't matter where or where the person lives, if he is able to see the truer, more hidden connections of things with his heart and soul, sooner or later he will most certainly find his partner, who will complement him as another part, so that they can form a unit and live their adventurous life in a variety of ways .

I wish most people could not only see the other person's face with their eyes, but notice the honey-colored sunlight hiding on the retina of the eyes, as they laugh up and down when the person is truly and completely happy, or when we make someone laugh, we honestly feel that their soul is real flying in his jubilant happiness.

Perhaps we are the same with the unknown and mysterious to everyone, and uncertain order. After all, how can we find out whether the people we have met at least once in our lives will not affect our future lives? The basic feeling of "as if they have known each other for a thousand years" can only be possessed by very, very exceptional and narrow human characters. Because the number of valuable people whose aura and atmospheric atmosphere attract most people like a magnet just because they entered somewhere, appeared somewhere, has dwindled considerably in recent times. These people are becoming more and more difficult not only to find, but also to get close to them. Is it the excessively money-centered, superficial, two-tone world that can be told, or the increasingly greedy and unscrupulous majority of human qualities that count,

Violetta never liked to brag. Although he had every reason to do so. He was an exemplary diligent, advanced, eminent student, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do with his life at the very beginning of his adolescence. Most of his friends - both girls and boys - and his teachers highly appreciated his small, attentive gestures, as he often behaved as if he perfectly understood and sympathized with them; both supports and encourages them when needed. Or he simply hugged people and comforted those he saw sad or crying.

Her grandmother always told her while she was alive that she was someone special with an incredible and fantastic future ahead of her, just always listen to her heart and it would point her in the right direction. Her grandmother died on a gloomy, autumn day, and Violetta actually felt like she had become a complete orphan, since - after a short time - she no longer dared to involve her parents so intensively in her cherished dreams and plans, which may even be secrets to her. were the subject of.

Unexpectedly and with lightning speed, the graduation ball, and later the graduation banquet, greeted us. Violetta bought two dreamy dresses with her own pocket money, in which she could feel like a real adult, and she wanted the outside world to treat her as an adult as well. And indeed, by the end of her adolescence, all the charms of her femininity were revealed. However, she had to wait a long time for this, as her commanding, hair-splitting father demanded that her adult daughter go to work somewhere during every summer vacation. Violetta did not object to the parental request. He thought: One life experience more! If you will work in a real, responsible workplace, you will recall the good old days as pleasant memories.

Smaller, easier student jobs came first, then he started cleaning in a fast food restaurant, and he often had to put up with more naughty and naughty people deliberately eating on the floor and messing everything up. She left the moment someone grabbed her bottom for the sake of a good joke, and Violetta stormed into her boss's office crying and handed in her resignation, no matter how hard her boss tried to convince her that, unfortunately, this was also part of her job.

Later came the fish-stained filth on the Balaton, and then, just six months later, the flaming-sausage oven on the shipyard island, where you smelled of grease and oil from head to toe all day and where, by the end of the working day, you already felt like a living zombie. . He was dead tired and couldn't wait to get home and sleep for at least six or eight hours straight.

In the meantime, she never for a moment forgot about her real girlfriends, and always demanded that they meet at least once during the summer and discuss their life stories well. Then, a little later, his girlfriends quickly found a partner for themselves, and the children also came in line. And Violetta suddenly found herself in a contradictory and rather complex situation. Quickly get yourself a partner and have a child, or don't even think about giving up on your dreams and what your heart dictates. For countless nights of vigilance, he hardly closed his eyes to these questions. Then the next day, of course, everything could start all over again, as if it had never happened.

Several people recommended him to study the Arts or some kind of color school, so that he could develop his skills there. And even though he got out of the theater in the second round, there was a lesser-known but well-known theater school, where young talents could spread their creative wings, and where he felt that maybe he would find new acquaintances and friends.

He thought about it and tried his luck. The unexpected surprise was not long in coming in the person of a young director with a honey-glazed voice, who - who knows how many times - fired the well-known bait text to Violetta's no small surprise.

"Listen, honey!" You're f*****g talented, and if you're ready, I could put you in my upcoming feature film right now! So? What do you think? It would be a shame to waste such an ancient talent as you! - Well, that's how it all started, that Violetta - willy-nilly - got a little taste of the somewhat underworld, superficial, two-tone swamp world of show business, which was very similar to the brokerage profession. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down.

He was able to shine his talent in a somewhat cliché-dripping popcorn feature film, which was already known until the very first boredom. She had to get out of the shower naked, then in a suggestive towel she had to open the door with light, gazelle steps and a smile. And even though the role was considered silly, there were already at least five directors, and later at the film's premiere, one or two more influential producers, who would have been very happy to work with the young actress who was spreading her wings.

Violetta was very kind and direct to everyone, so with a little childlike naivety, she didn't even think about the fact that there were a lot of people in her narrower environment who liked to take advantage of her. From a chain of easy, small favors to often more serious assignments. Violetta - although she scolded herself enough in front of the mirror - still had to force herself to learn to say a firm no. After a while, he naturally gave up the champagne and coup bets to those up-and-coming people who had more ego than their sober, realistic mind.

And then finally - she hardly wanted to believe it herself - but really, and with real feelings, she fell in love with a wild stranger who taught at an elementary school and in her free time scribbled poems and texts, which she was afraid to show to others, as she didn't want to be publicly shamed in the slightest.

Even now, his first meeting with Balázs was vivid in his memory. They were in a cafe with the other budding actresses, discussing various topics, when suddenly the sky turned pitch black and a few raindrops began to fall, when one of the new girlfriends, a little cold, drew the attention of the ladies to the strange man, who was not handsome either. , no one could easily get his boyish sadness out of his head.

"Just look girls!" whispered one of the actresses. "That guy sure looks like he's still a kid." It's like James Dean mixed with Morrison.

- THE! Not even! Go away! - several people turned back to take a closer look.

The young man clutched a worn gray briefcase under his arm. It seemed that it could hold more important things than life itself. Before he sat down at a lonely, secluded table, he looked around a few times to see if anyone was following him or watching him. It is not known whether he noticed the curious, inquiring company of ladies, but he could clearly sense the movements of the vibrating energies. He casually placed his coat on the arm of the chair to dry, then took out a thick book and a notepad and seemed to be burying himself in work.

"It's good, girls!" If no one dares to call me, then I will! �" the young actress was about to get up when Violetta's heart beat strongly, and after always listening to her heart, she got up and went a little hesitantly and mistrustfully to the young man's secluded table.

"Forgive me for bothering you, but you are so familiar to me..." he started cautiously, shyly. Even his voice sounded like a mouse, since he couldn't know what to expect from another wild stranger, but he had a special ability to decide whether someone was good or evil?!

The young man, who was a little sad and apparently busy with his notes, pretended to have a thousand other things to do and looked at the girl. But Violetta was not easily shaken off. He immediately asked:

- Free is this place?

The young man, as if he had been electrocuted from his chair, pulled it out in front of the girl, which was already worth at least a hundred red points on Violetta's scale of politeness, since most men in today's world whistled for all kinds of etiquette and behavior rules.

"Oh!" What a knight! Thank you very much! - he allowed the young man to politely push the chair in, and then he also sat down. "May I ask what you are working on so deeply?" - he began to be naturally curious. It was as if he felt the hidden, secret, spiritual wounds and scratches that every person keeps and carries within himself throughout his entire life. The young man didn't seem to be paying attention to her, but in fact he was watching her every step and movement and watching over her.

"Don't be angry if I'm really bothering you, but I feel as if I've known you for a long time..." - perhaps he couldn't have started with a cliché more trite than this if he honestly wanted to know another person, but he couldn't think of it at the moment. He settled down to wait patiently, while constantly trying to keep an eye on the young man's reactions. The young man scribbled something in his notebook. He was so absorbed in his activities, as if she had ceased to exist, that Violetta was already thinking of getting up and simply leaving this sympathetic stranger at the wooden picture, when suddenly he spoke:

"I'm sorry, but unfortunately I'm used to chatting... I'm really glad that you thought of me!" - he held out his hand. "Balázs!"

"I'm very happy, Balázs!" he returned the handshake. The young man's slightly rough, marked mark was flattering, revealing both strength and tenderness. This man must have some serious secret, because it makes my insides upset!" - thought. And the more his conviction seemed to take root, the more he became secretly attracted to this man. "Does Balázs come here often?"

- Well... the truth is that if you want a lonely, quiet nook, it's just right for a temporary solution! he answered. A fleeting, blinding snow-white smile could easily have been added to this sentence, like a toothpaste advertisement, but the young man looked a little tired.

- I understand! People often want to leave everything behind and break away from the circles of the given life in order to discover new opportunities and solutions, and this is what they do! Boom! Life strikes! - he didn't even notice, and something so intimate honesty and openness opened up in his soul, which one usually anticipates only with truly exceptional people. With those who you can know and feel for sure that they will never betray you or break your heart.

For a long time they both remained silent or brooded in the fertile silence, while Violetta was literally ogled at the same time, and then they were torn apart by the grimacing, joking looks of her friends and the heart-shaped hand gestures drawn in the air, until finally they were left to themselves - thinking that Violetta is a woman on her feet who can take care of herself and is able handle certain situations.

"I see that his lovely girlfriends left him alone!" the man remarked under his breath as he continued to scribble serious thoughts in his notebook.

"What do you think?" - if it is a provocation or a challenge, he will face it.

"They joked and joked with you a remarkable number of times, and then suddenly left!" From this I assumed…

"Oh!" Or so! Well, thanks for warning me! Tell me, can I ask you something?

- On! Here we go!

"Why do I feel that you have an incredibly deep hole deep in your soul and heart?" Sorry for my question, but you just ooze negative energy! Could this be because someone broke your heart a lot, or maybe your carefully built life was derailed, or you were so crushed by the big life that now you are only interested in how and how you can move on and start all over again?

Balázs was somewhat taken aback by the sentence. He wasn't surprised like most people are; his face turned white as if he was having a panic attack or possessed by a stalking mania. His face seemed elongated; a distorted and somewhat grotesque malaise seized him. Violetta knew immediately what she had to do; he gently took her other hand and assured her of safety and emotional trust:

- Andrew! Forgive me if I was too wordy! You know, for me, honesty is a very important human quality, but I think you are too! I hope at least! I didn't want to hurt you, I just wanted us to talk a little and get to know each other in an honest way! I hope you understand!

The man's stout, somewhat gnarled hands relaxed pleasantly. It felt as if all risks or stress factors had evaporated from them, which in a fast-paced, dynamic world can often become harmful. He looked a little suspiciously into Violetta's button eyes. Who knows? Perhaps his goal was to find the answers to the resolute woman's further questions in her sad, big green eyes.

Later, Violetta kindly put her arms around him and they left the library building together, so that not long after, their life together could begin.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on March 18, 2023
Last Updated on March 18, 2023
Tags: contemporary, epic, short prose, prose short story, narrative

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83