TIME-SILENCER

TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83










  
Between heaven and earth, single-minded, worn-out chip bags enrich the green vegetation in the middle of the ring. Defiant human grimaces peep at the fists of skenhead larks, where face-to-face communication is still fashionable. Where a little ceded, womanizing sly gets a horn of plenty from the tabloid media. The "I'll show you" smoulders in its prime, and just for that reason, self-consciousness - otherwise, anyone can defame you: The crust is thick on the sketch of the krpita-indolence of faces, and the false boasting is even thicker!
The stage of the leprosy city is at once deceptive and insidious, as if leaden, cumbersome nodules are emerging from everywhere. Every day new good-sounding lies are transmitted from the raven-spangled branches of Bamba TV antennas, and one is rightly forced to tear one's hair out, asking: Is there anyone else who believes this?! "Hungry children's starry eyes can turn into sharp cries if there is nothing to eat!" It is almost hopeless to fill social gaps, like gaping guts.
Doors and windows are left to become empty, just like the newly announced but useless meetings, castings, dream jobs. Democracy - if it existed - devoured its nameless victims in a twisted way! Both men and women curse here with hearty, plate-smashing curses, like a peculiar mixed cold cut.
�" Everyday, trivial problems, petrified distances will become insurmountable. The rotting plaster of Infinity creaks and creaks with silent, unnoticed noises. And later, when the wall stones of the moments become more and more visible, in which the past and the future were just as present, the avid and single-minded hairline cracks of livability will seep through the memory-sized gap!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 4, 2024
Last Updated on May 4, 2024

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
RATIO LIMITS RATIO LIMITS

A Poem by Tasi83