Strange bachelorette party

Strange bachelorette party

A Story by Tasi83














 
A woman may feel a little at her own bachelorette party, as if a crowded camp of Alpha males deliberately wants to challenge her and organize a publicly flirting competition with her.
Alina is a thriving, pretty lady in her thirties who is �" right now - she is quite skeptical of her own abilities as well, and of course most importantly, she puts an incredible emphasis on her own, individual, narrow, and the company of a private girlfriend with whom he finds out everything and of course wants to talk. He often notices himself as if he is deliberately hiding among his acquaintances, colleagues, and family members as well.
It is as if the world in which to prosper and live has forced the will of superficial appearance on all people at the same time, and the kind of somewhat grotesque, nonsense attitude that everyone is good at first, in most cases, trying to make friends, then deliberately breaking up with the other person in less than a week or two, as most are distrustful and don’t even try to try to decide who they can trust, and in whom not?
�" Come on, babe! Let’s drink like an animal and enjoy the dance of hot, macho guys! �" thought of a hot, long-legged lady who was also supermodel-shaped, who had already rolled up at least three small heaps of tequila, and a mixture of vodka.
�" Listen I don't want to disappoint you, but ... I'm not sure I'd be so in love with my fiancé to marry him ... �" the truth fell out of him and he felt, that he was incredibly relieved by this loud statement. The music turned a little pounding anyway and grouped into a noise, so he didn’t have to worry about his confidential secret leaking too soon.
�" Listen babe! I don't understand what's wrong with Tom? You have your own business, you make a lot of money, you can vacation in Bali or Maldives several times a year! A beautiful and carefree life awaits you! What the hell do you want more ?! �" it is not possible to know whether the other woman was talked about secret jealousy or just alcohol?
�" You know the situation where I met someone…
�" Well that's awesome! I don't even know what to say about this ?! �" was annoyed, angry, because whoever is on the verge of his wedding should not get involved in irresponsible relationships.
�" I'm telling you this because we've known everything about the other since we were kids! Once in my life, the fat guy who was so little tutyimutyi, polite, even in kindergarten that year appeared, and now he became a supersex guy ... �" sighed deeply and big.
�" Listen, babe! This is a very bad idea! What if your Tomikad becomes terribly jealous and maybe finds out? �"'s girlfriend hoped to bring the macaw to her senses with a minor, seemingly harmless threat, but apparently it made no sense.
�" Imagine! We sat in a small, cozy cafe, pulled out the chair in front of me, and all the time he was so tender and kind that he immediately conquered and took me off my feet! Now I ask: When did Tomi pull the chair out in front of me in life, or did he act like a romantic knight?
�" Listen baby! I don’t want to be festive, but it’s going to be a f*****g big scandal if you don’t finally recover! Yesterday, for example, you printed your whole life normally! We shopped together, and then you were the hot goddess in your lacy wedding dress! Now you! What does one need to hear? Have you already passed?
�" Look! I love Tom, really but now this good guy has also shown up and I’m afraid if I miss the opportunity I’ll regret it later! Do you understand this ?! �" looked for help, with a serious look at his girlfriend.
Meanwhile, a ferocious atmosphere began at the bar. The other girlfriends hired two bodybuilders, Chippendale guys, to undress, who now dressed as firefighters, already marched into the room, sloping an erotic dance, and began spectacular undressing amidst female screams and hujjogás.
�" This is the boys! Wow, but I'd take you for a ride! �" shouted straight into the stage with a slightly disillusioned mom with two children who had whipped her average life and could only now realize how much she had actually lost.
The room was stuffed to the brim with ladies in their thirties and forties, and apparently almost all of them were hungry for the two sexy, muscular, dancing guys gifting them with a provocatively wild dance. They were almost thrown at the twenty thousand forints. Money in such cases was really just a tool to achieve another goal. He felt in the alcohol-intoxicating, liberated mood that everyone really enjoys the girl's peak alone, not the macaw, who grinded in pretty self-branding doubts all night standing, trying to convince himself that it was right, what he does, until finally, of course, it was his turn.
Then he simply grew a muscular, sexy chippandale guy in front of him to dazzle with their exotic dance. The shirts were torn properly.
�" This is my haps! Go for it! Riszáljatok! Do you understand?! Rice, rice, rice! �" roared his girlfriend, as if he had totally hatched and was incredibly excited.
�" Gentlemen! This shouldn't be ... please ... �" Alina, no matter how much she wanted to get away with the more provocative and cyclical chapter of her own bachelorette party, the two sexy demigods absolutely didn't care that she didn't want it all. They were paid to dance sexy and, of course, to make the alcoholic evening memorable by all the means to be taken, primarily for the sake of the macaw.
Alina felt that this silly Alpha-male initiation dance would last for an eternity. One chipandale guy deliberately put his hand on the bubbling of the thong to feel his branching masculinity, which he thought was disgusting at this minute, while the other was exercising his rock-hard abdominal muscles, and he was seemingly very proud of his seemingly masculine behavior. The whole thing was no more than fifteen, no more than twenty minutes. For women, twenty hard, chunky-minute heavens are tohonya, without their beer tummy husbands, or just their deadly jealous guys. After all, women also get a little pampering, don't they?!
The two Chipandale guys, as soon as their show time expired, had already left, congratulating the beautiful macaw many times, of course. They might have thought to themselves that they had met a more unsalted, sour woman than this, as Alina's expression revealed tension, stress, and guilt.
�" Long live our beloved girlfriend, for whom we wish you a happy marriage and of course a lot of babies! �" jumped up with confidence on one of the tables and a slight squirt of one of the ladies, by the time the other girlfriends joined the table in a urging action.
�" My heart! We are the best barini since we were kids! We were always honest with each other and never lied to each other! If you feel you have to do certain things, I will support you with full chest width! �" sipped a huge drink into the other girlfriend's drink.
�" I appreciate that! Pay attention! Would you save me from the other chicks? I feel like I need to meet the other guy right now! �" felt in his voice that he could barely stand himself and that he was getting excited.
�" Well, that's only natural! But if your fiancé were looking, what would I say? �" asked back for sure, which is for sure.
�" For now, figure out some duma that I had to leave for an urgent job or business affair! Can I trust you?!
�" Well, she's still a beautiful chick! Run!
Alina didn't even wait for her girlfriend to answer, she started running out of the strip club like she was being chased or just fired from a rifle. And although it was discussed long before the party that his girlfriends would be repatriated by car, it seemed that he was not in the least interest now. The emotional memories he had experienced swirled in his head with reality, from the time they sat down in the cafe and talked for several hours in a light, loose conversational tone to the familiar man he had felt he had known for years, and before that he was not ashamed to confess anything he had hidden from perhaps even his oldest girlfriend.
,,And what will happen if he visits and tells what his heart dictates and the good guy will throw it just because? What if your fiancé didn’t understand that he had to do what his intuitions and instincts ordered otherwise he could be �" - he would have missed a lifelong opportunity!” �" He barely drank alcohol, yet he was overwhelmed by a horrible migraine-like, splitting headache. You have to do this thing for yourself so that later, if you think back to it, you have neither shame nor guilt when you look in the mirror or don’t want to spit out your own reflection.
Luckily, they exchanged contact information with the preschool guy, who turned out to live in a newly built condominium apartment in the outer neighborhood. Alina didn't even want to believe that she could be there in less than twenty minutes by public transport, of course only if she was lucky, so she would have a traffic-free day.
With its snow-white color and clean surroundings, the new apartment could even be called a typical bachelor’s varnish. For now, at least, it wasn’t possible to know how many families with small children could have moved into the same neat, comfortable building. Alina, like a bloody detective, looked at everything with intentional meticulousness and then pressed the button on the tiny microphone intercom at the guy's name: Barbabás Kozma
,,Yes he will be! ” �" thought hesitantly, and though he doubted convulsively, his fingers acted instinctively when they pressed the call button.
�" Hello ... do you? �" masculine, striking sound.
�" Hello ... hi ... don't be mad at me, I know it's late ... I'm the cafe girl ... �" his heart was so drumming, pounding that he could barely control himself, it still took a good few minutes for him to get an answer.
�" Ö ... yes? Hello! Beengedlek! �" the man's voice was friendly, yet he was surprised, after all, not many people rang him so far at night enough

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on July 15, 2023
Last Updated on July 15, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83