NOT JUST FOR THAT!

NOT JUST FOR THAT!

A Story by Tasi83









He went to kindergarten, maybe even the nannies and the kindergarten teachers looked at him like some dot, a lumpy alien, who is with most children only because he is unnecessary, foreign, or can be left alone he is a traveling guest , who - usually for a long time - is only tolerated. The little girls who play with Barbie dolls and are constantly mischievous , almost without exception , are spoiled and spoiled. His favorite color -changing matchbox cars , his action figures , his scary Batmanmobile , which his mother bought him for one of his birthdays gone wrong. Although, when he thought about it, no birthday could be real these days, since his arrogant, egotistical father's favorite pastime was when his only son pressed his chubby, pitifully sad head into the drum cake amid loud giggles, while his wife failed to warn him not to sleep. take the boy's way , as this can lead to serious psychological problems in both of them.

spent sitting all day long on one of the large chairs , probably perfectly lonely and abandoned , like Oliver Twist , and occupied with toys , or sitting a little , strangely he muttered to himself and spoke , which caused the group to be immediately expelled from the party and he became a disgraced outlaw like his favorite wild west hero no. When most children started playing " Give me the king 's soldier " - or other counting games , they almost never picked up on purpose k number of people , because everyone could believe that he was an idiot or had only modest intellectual abilities.

and white American romantic film on a black Akai VHS VCR. In the given scene, the man gave a beautiful , huge bouquet of flowers to the woman he adored , then knelt down and asked for her hand in marriage. The next day she also picked a bouquet of flowers, her mother was ready to help her tie the small , correct bouquet and took it to the nursery with the hoop that was in the living room in a small , decorative box, which his parents almost never closed. Then came the solemn , intimate moment. _ Unexpectedly , he got up from his crouching position on the carpet , went to a princess-like little girl with flaxen hair , handed her the bouquet , knelt down and held it in her small , chubby hand. he gave me the ring , which he hid.

girl couldn't even speak, but she and her little friends started giggling and laughing almost immediately, and the foster aunts began to suspect that it was you. what could be the reason for the universal, loud good mood? When one of the aunts bent down to the little girl and asked where Annácska got the original ring , Annácska admitted in her thin little mouse voice that Albert had given it to her along with the flowers..

One of the guardians went to the secluded nook - where Albert usually pulled himself together every time and tried to get out of him with a kind directness why he gave a ring to a group rs á nak.

- Albertka! Sweetheart! Where did you get that O - ring? You know , only grown - up uncles and aunts give each other rings when they love each other very much.

Albert pondered the answers for a long time and was unable to understand what else could be expected of him. Maybe he only gave the flower and the ring to a little girl because he wanted his little friends to accept him and be his friends forever. Which was becoming less and less successful.

Later, the teacher called his mother 's workplace and told the pretty young woman that her little son had given a ring to one of the girls in the group, and that he would like her to tell the teacher as soon as possible. to a smaller kind of personal conversation.

- Something wrong with Albert? - asked the worried mother excitedly, as she knew that her only son could hurt him too much , and he is a very sensitive boy.

- No, there is no problem, dear lady! And he! Albert is a fantastically polite, romantic boy , but... he behaves a little strangely among his group mates. - he remarked on the floor.

- Can I come in at half past three in the afternoon, if that would suit? - he asked back a bit more calmly.

- Yes, completely! - he replied , then they both hung up the phone.

The afternoon passed quickly. Albert did not move from the medium- sized bookshelf , where he tried to occupy himself with quiet submissiveness in the company of his favorite toys , while a large , collective child rsas did those group work tasks that were repeated to the point of boredom , which were expected of all children of preschool age. Albert - however , because of the cold weather - and maybe more because of it , because he was wearing tights with poor heating , and because of this , most of the small children started to sneeze almost immediately.

- Little Albika! - they teased.

Albert tried to ignore the malicious remarks , but his vulnerable , sensitive soul was still very affected by this kind of deliberately exposed state.

example , he could n't stand the quiet rest at noon , since the morning coffee with milk had a turbocharged effect on the children's bodies. No matter how he turned, he threw himself on the stretched out, kicking camping bed, only to get tired of it after a while and stare at the ceiling without a word. He thought that when he grows up , he will go to the world and never come back! Let them sneer at him , mock again in a righteous way! At that early afternoon , they almost flew away , and he did n't notice , and his mother arrived at the age of three and a half.

He hung and clung to his mother's clothes with such desperate orphanhood and monkey-like clinging that the pretty young woman was truly astonished, for she had no idea what to make of her son's strange behavior.

- My little son! Stay safe here! I have to talk at the ovó né level! I promise I wo n't go far! - the woman promised, then left her alone again.

Albert now felt as if a whole world had collapsed in him. Now he is alone again , left alone , orphaned , and still no one comforts him, no one even takes him in as a human being! He endured the shame mixed with pain through gritted teeth , until finally tears of deep sorrow fell from his green eyes sooner than expected.

In the meantime , the pretty young mother listened to the story of the stolen wedding ring from her stepmother and that her little son had given a ring to a for a little girl and a flower.

Oh... - the mother was surprised , as if the Sisyphian burdens of a heart attack were being lifted , and she immediately felt lighter - , not long ago we put a romantic movie in the video. Maybe he could see her there.

- THE! I understand! Well, your son, my dear lady, is polite, very nice and adorable, beyond the lie of his contemporaries, but unfortunately... he had a lot of problems with fitting in...

- Sorry! can i ask - said the mother with a worried face. - What does it mean that you have problems fitting in? Aren't you lonely? - he asked, as if he had only just learned about things at this moment.

- To be almost like him , Albert plays alone all day , withdraws , and he ca n't take part in any group work or tasks with children! - a minor indignity was felt in his sentences.

- Yes! My husband and I often don't know what to do with this either! It's as if he deliberately wanted to withdraw into his own separate little world, signaling that everyone should get off him, or leave him alone once and for all.

- I also thought that Albert could possibly talk to a child psychologist! What would they say about it? Maybe I could figure out how and how we can fix your integration problem.

passed over the young mother , and she seemed a little frightened by the words spoken.

- It's lucky that my husband didn't come now, because if he had heard that he should see a psychologist, Albert would have immediately realized the permanent outburst of anger!

- Dear Madame! I'm afraid you're also misunderstanding my words! A psychologist is a specialist who listens to a person's test problem and has nothing to do with Albert's mental state! - he tried to speak clearly so that the woman could understand him.

- Look at him , dear ovo! I understood perfectly well , but I think it would be better to let Albert find his own way. If you don't want to get to know each other and make friends , I do n't think this should be forced. - declared the mother, who seemed to be determined, and she felt every word was not a joke.

- Ma'am! I wanted to convince you exactly that this is why your little son does not get to know and form any kind of relationship with the other children, because no one has taught him to do this until now! It would also be useful for him - keeping his aspects in mind - a professional training session , because there are some excellent kindergarten teachers who would be able to teach him. the elementary rules of interaction and contact , which will make it much easier for you to fit into society as an adult!

or not what the well-informed and well-prepared preschooler said , then thanked her for the previous intention to help , turned around and returned to her little son , who in the meantime wept softly while some children stood around him and stared at him.

- My Albie! What's wrong with you now, my little heart? - he bent down to him and already touched the little boy's forehead with his hand, it is possible that he could have gotten sick due to his weak immune system, and that is why he is crying.

- Mommy! I didn't want to... he snapped. He thought of the ring , but there was no ill intent in it.

- All right my darling! Take it easy! There is nothing wrong! You know what? How about I buy you the new Batman car! I know you want it! - he tried to comfort her, and it seemed that he was trying everything, but to no avail. Albert seemed almost unable to stop his silent , very sad tears.

The mother finally said goodbye to the children in the nursery , and to most of the children as well , who stared with dumb incomprehension as Albert, like an orphaned baby penguin, limped out of the nursery holding his mother's hand.

As soon as they were on their way home, the ever-observant mother planned that since the toy store was in the way anyway, they would go in anyway. Albert's eyes suddenly lit up. He didn't even want to believe his eyes that they had entered one of his favorite places. He nearly kicked out the Batmobile , his teeth aching from the tiny claws he was attached to. It was his father who kept promising him that if he would be a good boy , he would buy him the prized toy, but like all promises, this was never followed by action or a worthy deed.

- My Albie! What do you want my love? Mom will buy it for you! asked his mother, bending down to him.

Albert's longing, veiled, kind eyes began to sparkle like the light of diamond stars as he stared with wide eyes at the expensive-looking Batmobile in the shop window.

- You want that miracle car, right?! - asked his curious mother, who knew her son very well to always be able to make him happy. - Then I would like that car miracle! - he told the handy, friendly, older saleswoman , who already went to the warehouse to bring a model with original packaging.

- It will be eight thousand nine hundred forints! - the server put the miracle car on the glazed counter.

- I could ask you to please put it in a bag! - asked the lady , who immediately packed it in a cardboard - like paper bag.

- Thank you for shopping with us! - he answered in a friendly way.

the real miracle car of his favorite comic book hero very close to his chest , and now he too could feel a bit of a hero , who was faced with endless big tasks It 's a heavy , capital letter , but he puts on the gloves , and just do n't let him down!

 


© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on October 5, 2023
Last Updated on October 5, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83