CONTEMPLATIVE THOUGHTS

CONTEMPLATIVE THOUGHTS

A Story by Tasi83









He felt that his life was a single incessant rush , commuting between minutes and seconds, which could only be preserved with painful efforts. Ever since he was a child , he was constantly being followed.

He was followed by his grandmother of Slovak origin , with whom they talked to each other in some unknown, alien half-mixed language, like a special mixture of Slovak, Paloc, and Hungarian. It's as if three languages were thrown into a blender at the same time so that they could get along well , while they often hardly came to anything with understanding.

also demanded of him , after all, he was the first- born daughter in the family and since his father was a truck driver - well, if he suddenly appeared out of nowhere one day - , it was almost natural for him to say to all his acquaintances , relatives, curious, nosy neighbors: - My father is working!

barely two years later, the family grew with the addition of a younger brother, and he was no longer teased or teased by anyone. And he! It happened quite often that he had to diaper, occupy, and teach his younger brother, and after a while the little boy became the target of petty , evil things , who could not nothing he l His sister constantly treated him to Barbie dolls , and he barely let her play Lego because he was a big favorite.

Maybe he never really knew what he wanted to do with his life. Not even when he visited the local high school on a beautiful sunny day to introduce the young students to the tricks of the media profession. Although in the beginning - as a small amount of pocket money - , the smaller, lighter assignments he received at the local TV station, somehow he still thought that if he wanted to be successful and recognized, and if he wanted to assert himself, he would have to make a lot of noise in the city. it must be spent in a whirlwind.

filling out the admission form seemed like a hellish obligation. As if only the unknown , imaginary , and in reality uncertain future had deliberately conspired to turn him around and make him disappear altogether. it is impossible to keep his other plans and ideas from him. In the end , I selected three commercial , marketing - level colleges from the admission information book , so that I could try the field of economics, but as soon as the official answer came back that he had been accepted, he won, and then visited each other for four hours at the end of the day , drawing his own conclusion that for him on this track he simply has nothing to earn, even if , according to his parents, they are paid very well by the housekeeper. For example , those who already move in certain circles.

Finally, in his native city - through his mother - he found an affordable teacher of speech technique and drama pedagogy , who prepared him for the National Theater of Color and his soul deep down there , that certain critical and critical voice rang in his ears , saying : he is a loser , a loser and will never be hired , even though he had just opened it in Vas utca that particular door and entered.  Although he successfully passed the first two rounds , he was deeply disappointed that the final , final , third and last round of the given admission these teachers did not see any fantasy in him and judged his grades to be average , for which he sweated for years and worked very hard.

When he went back to the country town - since it didn't hurt to do something with his life - he was almost immediately offered a job at the local radio station as an announcer and deputy staff member of the literary section. He had to categorize and sort the world literature and contemporary literary poems according to certain aspects, and although he only really started to turn to poetry at the end of his adolescence, he did not really enjoy his first job , and the fact that he he is a permanent earner , he could get divorced as an adult.

who knows how and how - some producers visited the small rural town with plans to shoot a series, who almost immediately noticed the angelic woman with a girlish face , but a more fit and determined individual. they immediately offered a contract role in their upcoming series. Everyone promised that this would change his old life in one fell swoop , and they were n't telling the truth, because after a few episodes were shot, he started to learn how to be an amateur. At the end of the year , in one or two years , I looked up to a professor of color art in order to try another color art. In Szetin, and it is no wonder that they took a different approach to it in the current attempt, and it was accepted.

He learned a lot from his teachers and instructors. In addition to the most important aspects , he also developed an effective tool for manipulation. At the same time, he was forced to move and assert himself in the company of more and more high- class people , so he had less and less time and energy left for his childhood acquaintances. He received the Golden Medal award and a dozen or so recognitions and was still only in his thirties , but at the same time his personal life remained a total chaos.

Even before university , there were a couple of young men whom she dated once or twice , but somehow she still didn't find her place. During the filming of that series, he became involved in a more intimate relationship with a talented writer who was ten or so years older than him. Later , the psychologist even warned her that she should not confuse the father complex with true love. But what did he know back then , how emotions could arise , in a world that was fundamentally set on appearance.

, some juicy, gossip - hungry tabloid magazines also announced with a huge photo that the star couple was separating, and this affected him so much that for years he avoided all kinds of interviews , even if he was active in the given tabloid world he editors also promised him stars.

to focus exclusively on his own rising career. He got more and more challenging professional theater roles in a row , and he was able to work with fantastically creative , versatile directors , and of course he got in quite a few It was also a hugely successful film , but his restless soul was still struggling in life , and he often had no idea what he should do about it. , and live a balanced life.

Then, when he could feel that everything was in place, his father died unexpectedly, whom he regarded as a bit of a stranger all his life, since he had hardly seen him since he was a small child. After the funeral, both his mother and grandmother seemed to have woven an emotional web around his entire life up to that point, and they began to say more and more often that he shouldn't be alone forever after all. Finally, one fine day, she received a bouquet of roses made of a hundred strands, decorated with a business card, from an unknown, secret admirer, and the small business card even had a mobile number on it. And since most of his fellow actors enthusiastically encouraged him to venture boldly into new things, he thought of something and that same day he called my mobile number at night. He could n't sleep either , because the post- sale adrenaline was working so hard in his body, and the tension I ca n't call a good night 's worth.

- Sorry for bothering you so late, but I wanted to know how you would like to meet in person? - he said into the mobile phone, and only then did he realize that normal, average people are still having their best sleep around this time. But for some mysterious reason, the mysterious man was also awake.

- I kiss your hand dear! No, it doesn't bother me at all! I couldn't sleep either... - he answered in a slightly hoarse, sleepy voice, which could hardly be attributed to insomnia. - I hope you liked the roses?

- What's the name? What do we call a rose that is so fragrant? - he answered wittily with a quote.

- Where and when would you like to meet?

- Tell me, how about this Saturday? Maybe on Jászai Mari Square? he asked with an excited, beating heart.

- One minute! I'll write it down so I don't forget! - he already reached for the notebook he had left on his small nightstand, from which he could see that he was a precise, serious person and not some kind of thoughtless brat.

- I like it when a man is serious and determined! It gives them confidence! - his statement surprised us the most , because he is not used to revealing himself so openly , and at his level - at least for the first time. - Then it's Saturday at half past ten in the afternoon! - with that he put down the mobile in a flash, because they would have continued to talk about him , that it was dawning on them , and that he had a presence at the workplace that day.

Finally, he woke up at a little after five in the morning, and his puppy also felt the sudden change in mood, which somehow characterized him for the rest of the day. He scattered and worried about himself that day at work , and with all his work he thought he had fallen in love with someone. Of course, he always left his lips with eloquent answers , just like most lovers.

Saturday came a little sooner than he expected. A bright , bird - chirping , sunny morning. _ Although he had often loved spending the whole day in his pajamas in his own apartment , for the sake of his own comfort , he was at least as nervous and excited at the same time as when someone he is getting ready for his first , more serious date. She put on a not - too - elegant , light , pretty dress and the indispensable pair of jeans , which exude a special , urban modernity _ _ him. He gave the puppy water, fed it and left home well before nine o'clock.

Barely twenty minutes passed before he reached Jászai Mari Square. She was n't disappointed , because - as it turned out later -, a man also likes Moravia. She recognized him almost immediately, as he stood up from the table of a cafe, tall and tight in his suit, and hurried to meet her:

- Good morning, dear... lady! I am lawyer Andrew Soós! - the introduction started out a bit clichéd, but which acquaintance starts off perfectly?

- Uh... Welcome... Andrew... - his heart began to beat violently, pounding. It is not known whether it was love , or the accumulation of familiar emotional energies that caused this. - I see you could n't arrive in time either! - he remarked kindly, with a little tingle. - I'm a Frusi!

- Forgive me, but it's been a long time since I dated! - he blurted out and apologized, like a little boy. Fruzsi immediately felt a deep sympathy for him.

- Then do it yourself instead of formal manners! - he already pulled out the chair , but seeing that the tall man was polite before him , he blushed pleasantly. - You are a real knight, dear Andrew! - he sat down and waited while the others did the same.

- It is inherent in today's somewhat absurd, grotesque age that certain rules of etiquette are starting to slip away! - he remarked with a teacher's accent.

- How right you are! Should we order something...?

Andrew had already called over a man who looked like a waiter , who immediately appeared from their table , perhaps because Andrew was wearing a branded jacket and trousers.

- Do they order? - stopped in front of him.

- Yes! Would you please bring a latte for the lady? - here, with his handsomeness, he looked straight into Fruzsi 's hazel eyes , which he almost melted.

- A coke would also be good for me! - he answered as soon as their eyes connected.

- Thank you very much!

The waiter had already left, so they could plunge into the deep waters of romantic acquaintance almost immediately. In addition to the usual , initial topics, topics such as starting a family and the issue of children were also discussed , and who had a happy-sad childhood? What was the essential experience of first teenage love like? etc.

They had already been chatting for more than five hours , when both of them suddenly felt that they could not even exist without each other. They finished each other's most hidden , smallest thoughts with love! In the end , Andrew was the one who came with the farb :

- Can I ask something very seriously? - he looked at her wolf-eyed.

- You're not limping when asking for a girl, are you? - she asked back mischievously, giggling like a little girl with a potluck.

- Well, if it looks like that! You have made a deep impression on me that I want you to know that my intentions are serious, and I thought I would ask what are your plans?

was both cheerfully surprised , but also slightly panicked by the thought that she would now be someone 's happy wife and someone 's mother in one person. His independence and freedom are in minor danger.

- This pace is a bit fast for me, dear Andrew, but I don't want you to think that I don't care! I 'd like some time to think , okay?! If we both get along , next year we'll see what life brings , right?! - he looked at her with a questioning look. The man could clearly see that he really did not expect such an answer , but he was very impressed that Frusi told the truth openly and directly. He did n't trust him and he did n't wallow in a random seat either.

- Well... on his level , I'm glad that you are so... open and decisive... - he blurted out loudly.

Fruzsi took the slightly rough, large hands between her tiny palms.

, I know that you probably did n't expect this answer , but I say let's give ourselves time! OK?!

At the end of the day, they found out pretty much all the relevant information about each other. In just two years, Fruzsi made a big decision: she wanted to be a wife. They held a smaller, narrow , friendly ceremony because they had to be careful because of COVID.

Fruzsi was able to feel like someone who could really succeed in both his personal and professional spheres.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on October 10, 2023
Last Updated on October 10, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83