SWEET ADOLESCENT REVENGE

SWEET ADOLESCENT REVENGE

A Story by Tasi83










The theater performance of The Tragedy of Man has just ended in the only one still available in the small motel - like boarding house where , on the occasion of the class trip , they were occupied. However , hardly anyone wakes up from last night's slightly drunken , illuminated state of wandering , and since Máté was the only one who had never consumed alcohol, it went without saying that he he could sit down and look at me , after all, the dog didn't even bark for that.

Unfortunately , however , the morning television ended early , as he also scheduled the Formula 1 timing media for that day , especially with teenage girls. They lived and died with others , not to mention racing drivers who were good at racing and sports cars.

Mátékdvenc was munching on gum when the teenage girl from the upstairs apartment, in flipping beach slippers and a slightly provocative outfit , was already walking down the stairs , who - between themselves - had long ago decided to that Má t is a stupid Forest Gump kid who should be looked down upon , and what they want happens anyway. This was also the case now. Laura , who is more aggressive and combative than me , simply took control from Mátépók 's hands as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Máris changed the channel and started watching Formula 1 like an exam with emotions.

Máté smiled to himself. It was as if he had guessed that these two - apparently intelligent, but in fact devilishly twisted teenage girls - had no idea who he really was, since they had given him very little chance in the four years since they had been together to let 's get to know him a little more closely.

- Mateka, my little hamster! Keep quiet or get out of here, because we don't care what you do! - Laura issued her commanding instructions , until Andrea managed to warn her provocative , loud - mouthed friend to stop her behavior.

- Laura, maybe... it shouldn't be... it's not fair... - she tried.

- I say Leszarom! If you're not interested in Formula 1 either, you could take Mátéka away from me!

Andrea asked for this trashy behavior , but she didn't dare to do anything , because they were still best friends , and Andrea still could n't let it go to ask , when they reach adulthood , will they remain friends with each other in their later adult life , or will everyone go about their own little business.

- Then... I'm leaving... - Mátén became more and more overwhelmed by the lasting guilt he felt for being humiliated , coupled with an inferiority complex and a massive negative self-evaluation, so he decided it was better to step down, so the two devilish friends at least leave him alone. _ _ He was about to leave the living room on the ground floor of the motel to go upstairs to the living room when Andrea peed on his steps. he hurried and squeezed his arm a little harder :

- Watch out! Mateka! Please do not be mad! I know Laura is very mean and can be trash, but you can get along with her! - As if Andrea made a lot of excuses before herself , maybe she wanted to look for excuses. Then he remembered that he was still more intelligent than Máté , and for a moment it seemed as if he had been shaken off by the lowly apologies writing - Sorry again! - he quickly ran back with that.

 

"Wait, my beauty! You'll come to my street again!" thought Máté, then he stormed upstairs to his room, where at least nine teenage boys were lying on top of each other from last night's drunken antics, totally knocked out. He never understood why if someone can't stand alcohol at all then why do they have to drink forever play the cool game in front of everyone else?

He entered the room , and since the whitewashed walls were terribly thin, he became aware of pleasant corn - squealing sounds , as if a boy and a girl are playing with each other. Maybe they even have sex! After all , most teenagers have already settled with the year of the virginity law a long time ago at the age of sixteen or seventeen. That 's why it 's still special and strange!

He pressed his large elephant-shaped ears lightly against the wall of the room. It's Gerg in the other room over there and Viki pressed my loving little finger in a big way , and you could feel their incredible pleasure in each other 's company. For some reason , most of the teenage girls seemed to have purposely tried to heal the traces of a drunken night that day.

- This is Gerg! Do not stop! - he heard the giggling sound of the girl. - Do you have a coton?

- I thought it was only needed at the end! - said the boy's voice.

- Well, that can't be true! How can you be such an idiot?! I give myself to you, and you don't even bother to have safe sex!

- Kitty! Please! Don't be like that to me... - she begged him in her voice.

- I won't let him go! Pull up those f*****g pants! Put away your fishing rod and come back with your nearest coton! Understood?! - his hard , stout words literally scattered lightning.

"No, no, no! If the scumbag Laura ever finds out about this, then Viki has finished!" thought Máté over a small meal accompanied by a crooked grin, and then, sensing the thick , unpleasant smell of alcohol , decided to go outside again. He waits in the corridor , while at least everyone in his room does not come home.

In the meantime , the mediation of the Formula 1 timing training was completed and Andrea Laur was walking hand in hand they went upstairs to their room and chatted and laughed to their heart's content about the usual girly things.

- The devil is eating here again! What are you doing here stupid kid?! Laura asked sternly.

- I think he's just waiting patiently, because yesterday the boys drank a lot and got wet! answered Andrea , who sent an understanding smile to Má t é.

- Or so! - That's when Laura noticed the strange sounds coming from the walls. Curious , he stepped closer and put his ear to the door of the other room. When he heard it was Gerg and Viktoria are snuggling with each other, suddenly the small green monster of envious jealousy completely overwhelmed his brain. "To the damn life!" I wanted to sleep with Gerg! I 'm the girl!" he muttered in his head , and suddenly , in an unseemly rage , he systematically tore open the door of the room and stormed in, just like a female devil ready for anything.

- What the hell are you doing here, huh?! What's this little b*****d doing here? - with that , he already approached Viktoria and mercilessly began to pull and pull her midnight brown hair, which had reached the middle of the war , so that Viktoria would have almost screamed in pain if she had n't gotten off from the bed and back , he does n't give Laura a big, big slap on Laura 's beautiful face.

- You hit me! B***h! - with that already an indecent fight, and in the midst of mutual punches , kicks , and hair-pulling, the two budding teenage girls fought in such a way that it barely took ten minutes before a large fan base began to surround them with loud cheers and shouts of joy. in this year:

- This is my little mother! Give him! - shouted several of the boys at him.

- Come on Viki! Come on Vicky! - chanted Victoria 's most loyal friends.

This bloody fight lasted until the equally different - looking class teacher appeared on the screen , who lovingly tasted the fiery Eger bull blood.

- End this immediately! I 'm not afraid! Do you understand?! - he yelled so loudly and roaring that Laura and Victoria with great difficulty turned in two at the commanding word. - What the hell is going on with you??? Let me hear it! Who is responsible for what happened?!

Frozen, deathly, silent silence, like in those typical moments when usually everyone prefers to point at others instead of themselves. The acknowledgment of responsibility is not even discussed.

- Aunt Kati! It's all Viki's fault! - Laura was already in her element.

- That's not true, Aunt Kati! He leaned on me and started pulling my hair! - Viki tried to defend his own actions.

- Why did you drive me like two wild animals?!

- Because Viki wanted to sleep with my boyfriend at all costs! - shouted Laura, coming out of herself and with bloodshot eyes, she was already preparing to tear Viki again.

- Is this true?! - he asked the two present , but all members of the assembled , curious society listened silently with downcast eyes. - Where is Gerg? Is that Gerg? - he said aloud.

Since Gerg�' only had a pair of boxer briefs , which allowed him to see a little more here and there, no matter how much he wanted to do it invisibly , he almost immediately everyone heads to their own room.

- Come back, you scoundrel! Over here! he ordered. - How did you imagine that, huh?! How can you imagine that you irresponsibly , recklessly wanted to sleep with each other without defense??? - his voice knew no forgiveness or kindness.

- I like to know, Aunt Kati... I just thought... so... taste...

- SHUT UP, Son! Zip it up! - he yelled, forgetting about himself. - Now I want you to open your stupid ears! If I even suspect that you are planning or doing anything behind my back, which could have unforeseeable consequences, I will take the most severe punishment against you! Laura , Gerg�' , and Viktoria will remain in prison until they decide that they are free! _ And the others can start packing! The bus to the train will leave soon! - he gave the instruction to the others.

Máté later pondered this witness story for many years even during his university days , when he heard that Laura had become a mother of three children , Gerg�' b�' And l is an alcoholic with a beer belly who does nothing all day , only admiring his large cubic centimeter plasma sold on sale. Victoria married her husband and now they live in the Netherlands with two fantastic children , while Andrea got off her high horse and later helped Máté a lot to you can overcome your fear.

 

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on October 15, 2023
Last Updated on October 15, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83