COMBINATION OF CONSEQUENCES

COMBINATION OF CONSEQUENCES

A Story by Tasi83










- Now almost everything will be about brainwashed jerks! - declared Uncle Tóni, the suddenly retired caretaker, a kind of household confidante, to whom everyone could confidently turn, because once old Uncle Tóni promised anything, one leg was here and the other was there.

Hardly a single stressful , rushed , nerve - wracking working day has passed without Uncle Tóni 's five - pieces or a butter - colored shirt - which was bought from a socialist company that year - he would not have walked around the nicely renovated somewhat rococo apartment building from the ground floor all the way to the roof , where at most only the pigeons went to roost, and in particular he would not have called his neighbors and kindly inquired who needed what , or who needed what is it broken?

- Oh, but it's good that you liked walking here, dear Uncle Tóni! - clapped her ugly , liver-stained hands in gratitude, a grumpy old woman whose pampered grandson had just received a new mountain bike, but for some reason the bike didn't work , because it turned out to be a good pair later they forgot to put a twist in the clothes of the given class , and after that , the kind parents automatically threw the ticket into the bin , carefully tearing it into small pieces pap í fiber , they had to look at someone who would repair their half-finished things in stiches.

- Let's see, what's the problem? - the old man bent down a little painfully, frailer, because he had difficulty moving and walking, but his pride never allowed his health problems to be revealed to anyone , not even to his neighbors. - Ah! I have it! The chain was installed upside down , and a few nuts are missing , but I 'll get them soon... - he grabbed the medium - sized tool sink t , of which he was especially proud as a person with technical interests , and in just fifteen minutes he had a working bicycle he groaned at his unnatural grandson , who was only willing to whisper a soft " thank you " only at his grandmother 's urging.

- You're welcome, young man! If there's any problem, I'll be down in the basement! - he answered, and then the old lady bowed down in front of him , who was so impressed with the reality of her swaggering behavior that she immediately blushed with reality at the given moment , and did not to give thanks:

- See dear Uncle Tóni! I will bake you such a cottage cheese and raisin raisin that you will lick all ten fingers! - he smiled flirtatiously , before the old man went on about his business. And since it was good that Mrs. Avé knew how to pay the overhead of the account from her small pension , old Tóni was almost never surprised by the fact that , and luscious scenes were definitely not in order.

- I say Mrs. Bertócs, everyone is getting stupider now! There are few truly reliable, humane people... - he declared to another widow about the sixth, who had lived with at least nine cats since her husband died unexpectedly. Tóni seems to have had a secret sixth or even seventh sense since her childhood , with which she got to know people very well almost as soon as she first met her. , or just ran with him. It was also said by several neighbors that this Tónibács has a God - blessed talent of wisdom , honesty , and humanity and in é , and once he says anything , then it's like that!

Gyurka was still a small child when she ran into him in the stairwell , when she went to school early in the morning. He studied for it , he ran away like a wild rabbit constantly , because his upperclassmen regularly beat him , blew him , and took all his pocket money. and his ten hours were also taken away.

- I kiss you, Uncle Tóni... - greeted the little child politely, in a low voice.

- Hello my little boy! Well you? Did you leave this early? - the old man was surprised, because in the early hours of the morning he was the only one who could not sleep in the whole house.

- I like knowing I have to go, because my mom left for work soon, and my dad is already at work... - he answered and would have rushed to the school, which was hidden in the depths of the housing estate, so that they wouldn't meet anyone, because it usually ends badly.

- Wait a minute my son! - the old man hurriedly ran into his apartment on the ground floor and brought out a thick leather - bound book , then handed it to the little boy , who was really good he was just shocked that he didn't have a birthday at all. - Accept with love! Useful reading material!

- Thank you very much Uncle Tóni! "Kiss me..." he greeted, then ran off at a dog's pace. When he ran all the way to the gate of the hated school, he looked at the cover of the thick volume : it was called The Adventures of Winetou.

"This will also be good for something!" he thought, then he hurried inside and unpacked his textbooks into the room.

It then happened that many years later , when Gyurká had already become a beautiful young woman and had a girlfriend , someone recovered after eight days He injured poor bács Tóni , whose head was cracked and bleeding. Gyurka was lucky that he was neither panicky nor nervous , and he immediately called the ambulance , who arrived thirty minutes later and took him with a shrill siren. an old man standing on the edge of life and death in a hospital.

- But who could have done such rubbish to poor Uncle Tóni?! - asked more and more people among the curious neighbors, and of course more and more people visited the convalescing old man both in the hospital and back home, packing him all kinds of goodies.

Gyurka knew exactly who the vandal hooligans were. As a child, he had plenty of opportunities to experience first - hand what it 's like to be convinced of the stout human evil that truly destroys everything around him if no one takes him away. z! He entered the old , small studio apartment on the ground floor with a huge amount of guilt and a painful remorse. He took off his shoes , left them on the floor , knocked three times, then opened the door, because he knew the old man would still be in pain , let alone move , and was able to open his own front door.

- Good morning, dear uncle Tóni! She remembers me? I'm Gyurka! How are you? - five interested people are ready to help.

The old man could feel the crushing weight of your sorrow , because a special expression appeared on his marked , furrowed face:

- Long time no see my sweet son! Just tell me! How's your turn going?! - he looked at her with questioning , trusting eyes, as if he immediately knew his most intimate secrets.

Uncle Tóni... - he began, but he actually wanted to apologize for what happened to the old man. He reached into his canvas bed , which was almost always full of books , without exception , and took out a battered old book that he got from the old man at the time.

- I brought the book back, Uncle Tóni! It meant a lot to me, because at that time I was also looking for my way and I was lost. - he put the smaller type of tobacco on the table in the living room.

- You really shouldn't have brought it back! It was a gift! - said the old man , then pain ripped through his battered body and his face became distorted.

- How can I help you, dear Uncle Tóni? - he asked after stomping around with his legs for a long time.

- Try to remain human even when wild animals surround you... - said the old man as wise advice, then closed his eyes as if he had just talked enough for the day.

- Don't worry about anything, uncle Tóni! I'll take care of everything! - he spread a blanket over the sleeping old man, let him rest, then carefully opened the front door and left.

Gyurka had precise ideas about those trashy b******s who roamed the streets and lovingly threatened , pickpocketed , and beat old , retired , defenseless people. As a child , he also had enough trouble with people of a similar shape , so he decided to teach them a little more manners. Although he knew very well that selfish justice and revenge cannot give birth to eternal justice , but the ancient law of " an eye for an eye " unfortunately, it was still very much hidden in everyone 's heart.

You simply ca n't negotiate with anyone else , right? to refer to arguments or to convince them in any way.

- Gyuri! Please do not do it! I was afraid of you... - she snuggled up to his chest, just like the beautiful friend of a scared kitten , who fell in love with her truly and with a sense when she experienced that incredible politeness got , kind gentleness , which Gyuri was capable of since childhood , only the circumstances were often unfavorable.

- I promise Aliz that nothing will go wrong! - he gently kissed the rather frightened, beautiful girl on the forehead.

- Why don't we call the police! This meaning still belongs to them! Don't want to play superhero!

- Well, let's call them! And what?! They come out , take the confession and leave without much of it! In a given world , they will do nothing to punish the real sinners.

- But why exactly do you have to play the game?!

- Because someone else is deliberately burying their head in the sand! Someone has to act, and poor Uncle Tóni really didn't deserve it. - Gyurka turned around the corner and went straight from the house to the " penitentiary " where the rascals used to hang out and relax when they were teenagers. It wasn't difficult if he wanted to find someone. It's just a place for criminals. he had to imagine himself , and he could immediately come to the solution. At the same time , he kept in mind that violence begets violence , so he should never be cautious. with him , one of his former high school classmates , who grew at least two meters tall , and managed to lose such bulging muscles at such an incredible cost to the Hulk.

- Goodbye Gyuri! Well, what's the track? - they greeted each other with a handshake.

- Hi Ákos! It would be a bit of a mess! It should scare a little bit of some idiot stupid kids who beat up a nice old boy who lives in our house!

- This s**t! The little guy! Let's catch them!

- I also agree with this, but let's be alert and use our heads. - he tried to calm down his violent friend. After all , what would be the point of ruining the door from the old house , right?!

- OK buddy! Then let me hear it! What are your plans?! - he looked at her with questioning eyes.

- First luring and then intimidation , but nothing more! There was no mention of him! Will you?! - he lowered his voice.

- It's fine for me! But for that , we give them a hard time!

- That's what I thought too!

Gyurka took his old classmate to an abandoned factory, where not even the bird likes to go. The typical massive underworld environment where anything can happen without consequences!

- Now we have to be f*****g quiet, otherwise they'll spot us right away! - he crouched down in the shade of one of the dry , larger oak trees.

- I got you buddy! You don't want to make any noise! It's a good thing I brought my knife!

- Why the hell do you need a knife when you have two huge fists?!

- Take him away!

- I understand! You go to the right, I'll go closer!

- OK - The great pious dromedary turned to the right, as Gyurka told him, and just waited for the signal.

-...And imagine, skunks! The old cigar was so scared he literally pissed himself when I took his savings and kicked him in the stomach! Hahaha! - laughed one of the teenage guys, who couldn't have been more than seventeen years old. Even so, there were six who stared at him with respect mixed with fear as he told stories.

- I don't know, Tommy! Maybe the old man shouldn't have been dressed up like that! After all, he's an old man, and all that... - his younger brother interrupted the former teenager.

- Shut up, you pathetic idiot, otherwise I'll smash your picture too! - threatened his brother with a roar.

- It's okay! - the younger brother immediately remained silent, as he did not want to pull out the match.

Meanwhile , Gyurka sneaked closer , taking care not to make any noise and not to be noticed. Luckily , he watched a lot of adventure and action movies on videotape as a child , so he had a good idea of what an action hero should do? Until then, Á kos had also crouched down on the side of one of the ruined house walls and was just waiting for Gyurka's signal. When Gyurka nodded, the raid could follow.

- Goodbye guys! So, how's it going? - asked Ákos on a friendly basis.

- Who the hell are you, mate? How did you end up here, because, if I remember correctly, no one called me! - a loud noise arose from his seat , while the other teenager was a little scared looking at him.

- Come on, guys! Well, this is how you should greet your guests! Look man! Does your mother know what you are doing?!

- Just look! Someone sent us a preacher of morals to educate us! You won't be so happy soon, mate! - The older boy immediately yelled at Ákos and prepared to attack Ákos , when Gyurka finally ventured out of his protected position:

- Goodbye guys! Well, what's the track?! he asked them.

- Hékas! There was no question of there being more than one of you! - several people blurted out, and in reality they already ran away, because that's how they lost their courage.

- Looks like you stuck out like my little finger, buddy! - remarked Ákos , staying in a defensive stance so that he knew what to expect.

- Well, maybe, but I'll gut you anyway! - at that he really jumped to skewer him, but Ákos was more subtle, and stretching out one of his big legs, he already successfully caught the little boy, who somersaulted so hard that he hit himself hard. - Aww! You scumbag! Do you know who my father is?! You will regret this very much!

- And I say, if any of you continue to attack the pensioners, it will be with us! God damn you?! _ Gyurka threatened him. The teenage girl squirmed like a dead animal , which realized that if it had a lot of prey, it would not be as brave as if it were alone.

- Well, that was a hell of a mess, my dear! - he shook hands with his old friend Ákos in a friendly manner. - But I would have enjoyed a little chichi-pooch!

- I hate all forms of violence , but I would thoroughly appreciate such a small-scale eye attack so that he learns a lesson for life.

- Well, what's true is true! You saw how the other little stupid kids were studying when we showed up! It's like they were pissing little schoolboys!

- Oh well! Thanks for help! If I can help you with anything in the near future, just let me know!

- Come on Gyuri! How long have we known each other! It's so natural! - Ákos climbed onto one tram, while Gyurka went in the other direction.

was truly devastated by the news that by the time Uncle Tóni had been taken to the hospital, he had died from his bruises and internal injuries.

 



© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 24, 2023
Last Updated on October 24, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83