FAILED CEREMONY

FAILED CEREMONY

A Story by Tasi83












It all started with a silly text message , in which the beautiful bride asked her ex - boyfriend to come to her wedding , and of course _ feel good about yourself.

But who can write such a grotesque, cheesy and humiliating message? It's like straight up good advice for a social circle. Bride dangerous! Alarm!

by the fact that at the bachelorette party , the bride - although she never drank alcohol - as she did not want to miss out on her girl friends at all , ordered the cocktails one after the other under a palm tree umbrella and they bring the tiny half - glasses with spirits. In the end , he was so soaked to the bone that they had to call a taxi for him , and he had to be supported by five friends in a bone - hungry state by four o'clock in the morning he was in bed. _ _ The events of things really accelerated.

The beautiful , feather- light wedding dress collection really smoothed over the Arab bean-wearing , athletic body , as if it had just been poured onto it. They were in a large , snow - white room, where only the best friends were allowed to enter , and of course the bride solemnly invited them to be there. new ladies of the wreath.

- I don't understand you, girl! So what the hell do you want now?! - came the question from one of her oldest childhood friends , who transformed into a supermodel after successfully overcoming severe adolescent crises.

- Oh, you're such an idiot Andi! - said the other lady with the crown, who was a successful lawyer , who had already consumed her fifth boyfriend and really loved to exploit men , who she thought were one-on - one pigs are all one strip long.

- I'm asking for this old piece of crap, Adrien! As if you weren't the one who had fun with the boys in high school back then! Or is the situation no longer scary?! - he asked openly, and he would have preferred to drown his friend in a bucket of water on the spot.

- Hékas! You have nothing to do with that! Are you cutting?! Anyway! The boys really wanted it too. After all, everyone in high school had cramping, just like crazy hormones ready to rage! Anyway, now we have to celebrate Izabella! Because it's his f*****g big day! Really girl?! - he asked the ara , who now poured the pearly contents of another glass of champagne onto a tray.

- What's wrong with me? - he asked first one of his girlfriends, then the other , during which it became very clear to him that he had pinched her. - Guys are such s**t! All stupid guys! he stated.

- Come on Iza! Don't mess up! You have a fantastic tail that you carry in the palm of your hand , and you are also a successful entrepreneur! Andi answered instead.

- It's still beautiful! After all, not many people can afford a holiday home on the beach and a luxury sports car's not just about the money , but about a close physical and mental bond , which is a lifelong commitment , which I think is fantastic and very special it's unnecessary! - said Andi.

- Oh, of course! Tell the smart tonic king he is! - Adrienne crossed her arms and seemed to feel completely insulted as to why this thought did not occur to her.

- Hey girls! What should I do now?! - asked a desperate, somewhat lost question , while she sipped another glass of champagne , and although she never particularly liked alcohol , now she could feel that champagne effectively dissolves the obstacles and tiny mental spasms that are hidden in the heart.

- Iza! This for you again! You also know that Miki is a very good party! Super rich, entrepreneur, and they could go on vacation up to five times a year! He carries it in the palm of his hand! What the hell more do you want?! - Adrienne pinched her hand again , pretending to be a bus driver to see her best friend sleeping.

- My friend! Come on! You can't see that Izuka is totally down! He is confused and unsure of his feelings! In addition, as far as I know, he also invited his ex to the big day! Don't be amused now! - Andi blurted out the confidential, secret information, hungry for rumours.

- Do you always have to use that big mouth of yours?! - said Adrienne angrily.

- Girls! Don't jump at each other, because my head is about to split open! rather, do you have any ideas on what we should do in this delicate situation? he looked at one of them.

- We'll get rid of all the alcohol in the room first, because it wouldn't hurt you to stay sober! - immediately took the glass of champagne from the hand of her friend Adrienn.

- Yes, and a little perfume to offset your hangover wouldn't hurt either! - Andi was already blowing a fine-smelling perfume from his reticule on the macaw's clothes , which could be seen from the breath , that the air was also filled with fresh, dewy scents.

- The truth is that I love Miki and we get along very well, but... I don't have that extra tingly spark , or the rumbling of my stomach , the trembling of my legs, which characterizes real great love... - he mused. for a moment, and as if now he approached the whole situation in a much more balanced and apparently wiser way.

- Iza! Do not be silly! Now your further life together is at stake! Do you finally get it?! - said Adrienn harshly, not tolerating contradiction.

- I know very well! I've never seen things so clear! But now I'm sorry... - his head suddenly turned dark , his stomach grumbled, and he threw up the contents of the mixed drinks into a garbage can.

- It's okay, dear friend! This happens with anyone! - Andi , already ready to help , held out a clean tissue under her friend 's worn face.

- Thank you... I think I shouldn't have drunk so much... - he admitted on his level.

- Well, that's one thing for sure, but you've managed to gain even more prestige for yourself! - thought Adrienne.

- I want to ask you a favor! But if you don't agree , I understand that too! Your task would be to see if my ex-pat is here now , and if so, to diplomatically invite me here to talk to him! - he lowered his voice mysteriously.

- Just tell me dear? What is he doing that little head of yours?! - first Adrienn looked at him strangely , then Andi.

- I have to clear up a couple of things before I finally wrap my head around it! Do you understand this?! - he looked back at them for help, crying he with big eyes.

- No problem honey! I'll treat you! - Adrienne rolled up her foam wreath new girl 's dress and got ready to protect Izabella 's expassion.

- Be very careful and discreet! Did we agree?!

- Of course! Of course! You can count on us babe! - with that, they both literally stormed out of the room.

An intimate , beautifully decorated , of course expensive celebration church , where everything is about harmony and love. Maybe they will even raise doves in honor of the big day. Only if they experience that exceptional, holy occasion for the young couple to show themselves together at all.

They didn't have to look long. Izabella's ex deliberately didn't mix with the wedding party, but retreated to a remote, quiet corner and kept an eye on the people from there.

- There is! - said Adrienn quietly, and told Andi that he should follow her, behaving naturally and smiling, hopefully without showing up.

- Hello! - they said hello at the same time. - Sorry to bother you, but Iza wants to see you right away! - Adrienn started tugging at the tall, handsome , athletic man 's jacket regularly , while Andi also had to scramble to finally go with them to one of the unexpected sitting rooms. and in

- Excuse me, but what are you limping on?! - now it was the man's turn to ask his ex - boyfriend to marry his two oldest friends.

- Stop talking so much! We 'd better hurry before he 's gone! - they were forced to diligently pick up their legs. High - heeled shoes are especially unsuitable for long , fast walking.  Finally , after barely ten minutes , they reached the room, the door of which was of course closed. Adrienn was the initiator , who also knocked three times.

- Come in! Is open! - Izabella might have thought that two of her friends in a suit had returned without results , and she already cursed herself for why she did n't take care of herself when she saw them exasperated , and his heart pounded endlessly : _

- Hi... I thought you wouldn't come... - he started freeing himself, while rosettes of flame started to run down his neck and then his face.

- Then we'll go and chat a bit with the good people! - Adrienn pushed the curious Andi out and pushed Iza's ex inside.

- Before , I thought that this could be just a joke, but now I see that it is serious... - the man said mysteriously. - But excuse me, doesn't it mean bad luck if one sees the bride? he asked the question. Her sad, worn smile looked like she was about to cry. Izabella felt very sorry for him.

- Pay attention! I know that this is probably the worst day of your life, that... but believe me... I didn't want it that way either... - he began to twist his long, delicate fingers.

- Don't be angry anymore, but it's as if - at the time - you were the one who said after three years that csóros can't make me hot, and that the teaching profession is smafu! Or not?! - it was an open, visceral question that Izabella could not escape from him.

- Listen... I... you misunderstood the whole thing... I wasn't sure of my feelings, because you also behaved strangely, even though we were just both afraid of ourselves to face the unexpected, new situation... - she is shaking so much , why Her voice was so quiet that a man would have most willingly gone to her immediately to comfort her with kisses.

-...And what are you waiting for now?! What can I say to this? Maybe I should forget the whole thing with a single click, that we once had anything to do with each other?! - his voice became a little angry, but not on purpose. He already regretted everything when he saw the bride's expression. - I'm sorry, I didn't think so...

- No problem... I need to know something! I'm getting married soon, and there's rarely any turning back! I don't want to start my year as a woman with a wrong decision! I need to know if you still have feelings for me...?! - was an open question, which almost stopped in the air with hostility.

- There isn't a day out of the 365 days of the year that I don't think about how important you were to me...

- I understand... - he trembled.

In the meantime , they knocked. It was her mother who wanted to take one last look at her grand daughter before marrying and flying out of the family nest for good. Now she couldn't even swallow well when she saw her grown - up daughter 's ex - boyfriend :

- Oh... good morning, dear Patrik... I didn't even know you were invited...? - he wondered, then turned to her: - My sweet little girl! One or two he! Brace yourself, because after a few minutes you 'll be dead! He's big air! Challenge yourself! Do n't get your clothes dirty because your father spent a lot of money on this ceremony!

- I'll leave the lovely ladies to themselves then! - said the man with somewhat awkward feelings, and he was already preparing to turn his back on this grotesque, superficial twit.

- Patrick! I'd like you to wait outside! - the macaw winked at him falsely.

- Uh... ok... - with that he closed the door behind him.

- Quickly, my girl, quickly! We can't keep the wedding party and your best friend waiting, can't we?! - the mother was humbly busying herself with white clothes , when suddenly the macaw changed her mind :

- Mom! I know you will be very angry, but I have to listen to my heart, otherwise he will be left behind I will regret for the rest of my life that I could not do the right thing! I 'm going to bring you something else! - he declared in front of them.

- What does that mean, my little girl?! How else?! - his mother glared at him.

- He just walked out the door and I asked him to wait for me at the gate! - Izabella has never been so sure of what she wants to do.

- But... you can't do that, my little girl... everything is already paid for... and what do we say to him and his family members...?! - mother was perplexed.

- I'll talk to them! Now let's hurry! I don't want to keep anyone waiting! - he took the mother by the hand. The organist had to work when he entered the chapel with the bride's mother in tow. The wedding party and family members stood up immediately, yet were shocked when the macaw marched straight to the altar as fast as it could and waited for everyone to sit down and be quiet.

- Dear wedding party! Dear guests! I apologize for the unusual entry, but I have to tell you that I am not getting married now! At least not to Miki! - here he took her right hand , looking deep into his eyes : - Miki! You are a fantastic guy who will find the right one , but I don't want you to make a mistake because you made the wrong choice! I'm sorry! - then the celebrating crowd turned around again : - Thank you to everyone who came , supported or helped! Eat and drink freely! I have to go now! - he approached , then pulled on the skirt part of the beautiful collection of clothes and literally ran out of the chapel gate, where his expasia was waiting for him , although not with such a car miracle. Ford Falcon V8 from the original Mad Max movie. The lacquer black wild animal machine - at least for now - was tamed and rested , while Patrik leaned on it. Izabella was really shocked right away:

- Is this your car, Patrik?!

- Yes! We assembled it together with one of my cousins! Like?

- Will you let me drive?

- Well... I don't even know... - he hesitated.

- So! Please! I swear I'll take care of him like the apple of my eye!

- I do not mind! I'll help you, because boarding is tricky! - he opened the door of the lacquered black driver 's seat , then carefully wrapped the bride 's expensive dress on the seat so that nothing would obstruct her while driving. Patrik got in and immediately put on the mandatory seat belt.

- I think it's better if you strap yourself in too! - he suggested.

- Aren't you afraid of my driving style, honey?! - he smiled mischievously at her.

- But! You hit it off! Please!

- I do not mind! - Izabella also tied herself up, then turned the lock key, and was literally rooted to the ground as soon as the eight-cylinder engine revved up. - Now hold on! - With that , he stepped on the gas, and the car miracle already turned onto the highway , while both of them looked at each other meaningfully and lovingly.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on October 28, 2023
Last Updated on October 28, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83