ANY WAY YOU WANT!

ANY WAY YOU WANT!

A Story by Tasi83













My friend Tibor walked out of the elevator on the upper floor of the condominium of the recently built residential complex. And although many people say that climbing the stairs is healthy , he stayed next to the elevator, after all , one is not going to climb up three more floors in forty degree heat and strong humidity. Not true?!

All this secrecy made no sense.

Blanka 's elderly , slovenly neighbors used to spy on strangers with love , and of course they carefully examined unsympathetic people , while in the afternoon at the height of life , in the canikula of the rekk , there was no emergency so that only one created soul could see Tibor.

The stairwell seemed deserted , like a gurgling sewer , where no more than fifty individuals lived.

Tibort has filled the hearts of a thousand and one million people in many different ways , after all , since he was a child , he successfully manipulated not only his family members and classmates, but mainly those people whose he was thirsty for old age , for love. Although he was well aware that he had made a mistake , that lasting human relationships cannot be based on mere petty lies, the lies still protected him, protected him from the responsibility you can keep your own prices.

He rang three times. It was childhood ugliness, like so many things. But then he tried to preserve within himself the characteristics of a principled , always moving , curious child , because he had grown up completely - especially now g -, truly terrified.

-Hello! I'm so glad you were able to come! - Blanka literally flew into his arms and kissed him on the face from both sides. Tibor found the expression of physical relations in this way quite irritating , frustrating and unpleasant , but what can be expected from a grown man who were they humiliated in their entire childhood and subjected to hellish mental and physical atrocities?

- I hope all is well? - he asked , as if he was wondering where she was. His temporary anxiety only eased when Blanka turned the key in the house once so that they could be alone.

Blanka somehow had a fresh, ashy, fresh scent every minute of the day. It was as if he had sprayed himself with the perfume of feelings. Although he burned easily , his alabaster - colored skin was toasted by the summer sun.

- Were there many people on the bus or subway? - he kindly inquired about Tibor 's traffic habits.

- Well... there were a couple of cider situations, but nothing special... - he remarked with a dry, dry mouth, but he was afraid to ask for a sip of cold water.

- Oh, forgive me - he remembered - I can offer you some cold elderberry lemonade. You'll be fine in this heat wave. Like a mischievous , breezy , radiating happiness , he flew into the kitchen to take out the pre - refrigerated five from the oven , good really cold water. _

- Here you go! This will do you good! - he handed Tibor the cold plastic glass , which he emptied in slightly larger sips.

- Um... delicious...

-Thanks a lot. You know, my grandmother made it, I just added the lemonade. - he noted, blushing pleasantly.

- Oh , great... - Tibor surprised me , as if he had heard something new.

Blanka loved to tell stories about her childhood. He grew up in the village and adored the raw , stripped-down humanity of simple people , free of pretense and lies , which he later missed so much in the big city. Then they fell in love. Without exception , the romantic dream of a hit was always preceded by a long , year - long pregame. They always whispered poems in each other 's ears. They felt each other like nothing else. Every time they met, Blanka could n't help but emphasize that she was pleasantly disappointed in Tibor , who , on the other hand , did n't get over his inferiority complex g to humiliate him better , because he could never be enough his confidence. He truly loathed and hated his chubby, snoring body , which was constantly splashing in a cascade of sweat drops, and besides, he was such a rich , impenetrable , lush jungle forest. all over his back and chest , even for a Neanderthal man. Most modern women really could n't stand it if a man had more than enough hair on certain parts of his body. Tibor did not dare to embarrass himself , as he was terrified of waxing and epilation. It is out of the question to take your feet to a beauty salon that treats men 's hair at any time.

- Is something hurting or bothering you, sweetheart? - asked Blanka already in bed, while they lay naked next to each other.

- Well... not really... I mean... maybe... still...

- Just listen! I really don't care about your weight or your hairy , sexy body! I think you're a great guy! Tibor squinted at his chubby, hamster-shaped face.

- You are the most fantastic woman in the whole world! - he complimented continuously , because he always imagined himself to be a bit old - fashioned , - at least as far as courtship etiquette was concerned.

- If my friend bothers you, I will calm you down. You're all just pretentious , stupid chicks! You ca n't know a person like me! - he tried to comfort her , but he felt that Tibor did n't really believe such words because of his low self - confidence and his stupendous inhibition complexes.

- Pay attention! I think we 've reached a level in our relationship... - he paused and waited for a solemn moment while Tibor tried to figure out what he could be thinking. - I would like to live with you , without any kind of constraints or other obstacles! I don't care if you live off odd jobs or are unemployed! The only thing that matters is that we adore and love each other! - it was so beautiful in this moment that Tibor had tears in his eyes.

- Well... I'm speechless... this... sounds fantastic... - he couldn't believe it himself.

- Listen, I know what's on your mind! You get as much time to think as you want, but we would also like a child , so it wouldn't hurt to get involved if we want things to go well. - With that, Blanka wanted to fall in love again, but Tibor's gears started clicking.

"What if Blanka gets to know someone who is successful, rich, and has enough financial means to support a complete family?" - similar questions chased each other in her mind.

Later , a mysterious businessman appeared at Blanka 's workplace , who was a good year older than Tibor 's girlfriend , and almost immediately tried to throw her out. grid layout. Tibor Sbár was never the murderously jealous type who chained his loved ones to himself with iron nails, yet when the successful, rich businessman entrepreneur introduced himself and shook hands with him , he was a total failure and felt like a nobody , who is unable to give those purely material things to his love , which he expects even without other words.

It did n't take much time for Tibor to really panic and he felt like he was going to have an apparent heart attack and jump out. heart of s. In reality, he was completely terrified even at the thought: what if Blanka was going to leave him right now and decide to break up immediately? Then there's a way up and a way down! He has nothing left, only his almost feelings , they can go in the trash!

- Welcome, dear Tibor! I've already heard a lot of good things about you! - the businessman extended his hand with direct friendliness. Tibor felt that he should have restrained himself , because he would have liked to have drowned the knight in a spoonful of water, or slapped him so that his head would fly off.

- Good afternoon! - he was cold and formally diplomatic.

- Blanka is incredibly talented and will take her a lot further... - the boringly familiar text. Of course, everyone is talented, but while some achieve their success through acrobatics on the sheets , the average person is at risk for money and quickly runs out of steam.

- I don't even doubt it. Excuse me, but unfortunately I have to go now! All the best! See you later! - Tibor thought he could get rid of his old man with such simple methods , but he was wrong , because he was in a black limousine with tinted glass stopped right next to him on the sidewalk. My power window is visibly lowered and smoking a businessman spoke out of the car window :

- I thought that if we were already heading in the same direction, I would be happy to give you a ride! I assume you are trying to go downtown? - he asked with a fake smile, which can be taken as a hint.

- Er... forgive me, but the fact is that I'm really in a hurry... - he tried to parry and free himself at the same time, without much success.

- The pig is not a force, my dear Lord! As it suits you better! - the businessman immediately waved to his driver , who gave a squealing gas and the limousine was no longer there.

Tibor could have thought that he was somewhat lucky to get away with it. A little later , he actually went into the city center , where Blanka had his workplace, and decided that he would wait for him next to the fully air- conditioned , cool reception desk. witness , even if it is slightly illegal.

Blanka went down to the reception during her lunch break at 12:30, where one of the security guards told her that a gentleman was waiting for her who claimed to be her boyfriend. Blanka was incredibly pretty in her snow-white shirt and black suit pants. It is both formal, yet chic and elegant. Like a businesswoman. It seems that Tibor started to be tormented by complexes again.

- Hi honey! Well you? How are you here?! Blanka surprised him with a kiss on the face. _

- Er... I just dropped in... - which was half true, but only half.

- Pay attention! I have a total of fifteen minutes! - he stated firmly. - Let's sit among the ficus trees. - he pointed to a lush , almost forest - like small area behind the reception , where they could chat freely.

- I'm sorry, but today I haven't eaten anything besides my morning coffee! So I eat my sandwich! Would you like, too? - he asked, but he had already taken a huge bite into the mouth-watering bread.

- Oh, what a b*****d I am! I could have brought you some food or something... - he remembered.

- It's okay honey! You are precious as always! But what's wrong? - he looked at her directly with serious eyes.

- Well, let's say that the businessman's acquaintance made me an offer , and I didn't get into his limousine.

- Oh, come on! I didn't even know you were talking! - he was surprised at her level. - I see, this bothers you a lot, doesn't it?!

- Me? Come on! We are human beings! If you'd like to meet other people, so be it! - There was a hint of jealous resentment in Tibor's voice, and this pleased Blanka very much, because it meant that Tibor really adored her.

- You little snotty bear! - he sneered at his sweaty face against air conditioning. - You know what? I tell the salesman that I'm already busy. You will surely understand! - Blanka meant it as a harmless joke , but she only realized how stupid she was when Tibor turned deathly pale and his head was distorted.

- Honey! You feel good? You paint like you've been run over by a big truck! - he immediately took Tibor's wrist in his palm and felt his fast , throbbing pulse. - Huh ha! Your heart rate is so fast! Take it easy! There is nothing wrong! Maybe bring a soft drink or a glass of water! - he ran to the parking lot 's vending machine , where you could also buy iced soft drinks. He has already returned with a good cold cola.

- Here you go! This will do you some good! - he opened his soft drink box and gave it to Tibor, who was undoubtedly dehydrated since morning.

- Thank you... he answered. - Maybe it will be better if we meet at home... Shall I buy something? - he got up from his seat.

- No dear! I'll take care of the rest! I love you, you know that?! - he kissed her goodbye , then went back upstairs to work.

promised , Tibor went home and immediately jumped under the hot shower to thoroughly ventilate his troubled thoughts. He decided to rest a bit. It is hardly possible to do anything else in this stressful , nervous heatwave. Later in the afternoon , Blanka finally ran in , showing signs of general depression.

- Hello Darling! The fact is that I was fired from my job, but there is such a thing! This does not surprise me anymore! - he took a cold shower, then took out his favorite Carte'doros ice cream from the freezer and started drinking it. - You know, somehow I even expected that the businessman would behave like this, after all, he would rather trample on what he can't get , but I really did n't expect such a big mess! - he admitted, and his tears almost fell in his sadness and helplessness.

Tibor tried to comfort him with more or less success.

- I remember back in university! The lowest point was when they told me that I had to cross-semester and submit one of my majors, otherwise it would be a diploma! Those were some hellish times!

- Yes honey! I know because you've told me a million times! All the same! Now I can finally start my own business! I just need the right people! - he tried to look strong and determined , but the mental burdens he felt at this moment were really weighing on him.

- I am very sorry that it turned out this way... - Tibor tried to be tactful as much as he could. He also gave her a handkerchief, being careful not to intrude.

- You know, I've never been so disappointed in people! The very ones who I thought would be partners and normal heads, were stabbed in the back! What a bloody situation! But I'll see you in a couple of days! Now , however , I brought some soy sauce pasta and a chicken breast fried in a spicy coat. Let's eat something delicious!

Tibor didn't need more. He had already laid the table carefully. The Chinese was put in the microwave to warm up. Just two minutes was enough , not too hot , because that would have upset Blanka's still upset stomach.

They sat at the table and had a pleasant chat , while Blanka talked about his plans , his carefully constructed ideas for the coming year , and it seemed that the room was n't running out. l. When they finished dinner forty minutes ago , and dessert was still waiting , Blanka , with crossed arms, openly asked the question :

- How about we leave everything the hell behind for at least two whole weeks and go to a small tropical island! Don't worry about finances! I have saved some extra money, and I think now would be a good time for both of us to relax and think about our relationship. I 'd like you not to start panicking again or making cheap, small - scale excuses!

of the exotic little island to begin their two weeks of fantastically wonderful recharge , Blanka told Tibor with radiant happiness during a candlelit , romantic dinner that soon , if everything will be a real dad!

- Uh... well... is that true...? - he was so surprised that he could barely swallow in shock.

- Of course honey! But I hope you enjoy it? - his partner looked at him with radiant eyes.

- Very much! Suddenly, a lot of questions flashed through my mind, but I'm so glad you did too!

- Just listen, dear! Will you see that life is simpler than you think , you just have to go for it and not think about what might come after that?

The two weeks were incredible and fantastic, and they vowed that once they have a baby, they will definitely return to this magical region.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 2, 2023
Last Updated on November 2, 2023
Tags: Contemporary, epic, short prose, prose, short story, literature

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
TIME-SILENCER TIME-SILENCER

A Poem by Tasi83


SURE SURE

A Poem by Tasi83