The Moody and the Gossiper, Chapter 1

The Moody and the Gossiper, Chapter 1

A Story by Tavionna
"

Tae has a horrid life because of Katrina the pom leader captian. Until, she recieves a gift, and then her life changes. She obtains two best friends. Taera easily falls for a boy named Michael.

"

Chapter 1

I don’t know what her deal is, but this girl is very annoying! I can’t stand her attitude anymore, and she acts as if she owns the whole school. Oh, sorry just venting I actually forgot to introduce myself. My name is Taera Marshall and I live a miserable school life. Mostly, because of the pom leaders, and my school they are straight out mean. The pom leaders are the cheerleaders at our school, and every girl wants to be a pom leader.

Everyone tries to talk like them, and walk like them. They even try to dress like them, and I can’t stand it. Also, they try out for cheerleading knowing that they have no experience, or they do but they just don’t like it. Of course, the pom leaders don’t exactly approve of them instead they crush their hearts into millions of pieces. I must say they are very crude with their criticism, and they are very good at torturing wanna be pom leaders. The pom leaders find the wanna be people annoying. I am a victim of the harassment the pom leaders give me. However, I don’t want to be a pom leader. I really don’t think short skirts, and the latest makeup would make me feel at the top of the social chain.  

I really think it’s a waste of time, and I could be doing more to my future. Anyhow, so right now I’m sitting at lunch. I don’t have any friends, and you know why it’s because everyone still wants to be a pom leader. Well, except the boys they want to be ball tacklers. In other words popular football players… well that’s a boy thing. Katrina Richardson, the head of the pom leaders, walked up to my table with her group. Katrina looked like the miss pretty perfect as you expect in most popular girls.

She had her cheerleader uniform on today shining with red and gold. A thick matching red and gold hair bow held tightly to her ponytail. The other girls were dressed the same way as Katrina. Katrina had blue eyes and blond hair with very light skin. I stared up at her blankly, and I’m sure she knew I did not want to be bothered.

“Hey, Taera you look so lonely,” Katrina sneered “you should really get some friends. You look so emo without any.” The other pom leaders broke out laughing, and I just sat and didn’t say anything. Then, I saw Katrina pick up my juice box, and the bad thing about is that it has a smiley face on it.

“Who’s this,” Katrina joked “Wilson?” Katrina and the other pom leaders broke out into really loud laughter. I felt completely offended by them, but I never showed it. Then, in a second Katrina squirted the rest of my juice in my face. I looked up at her through my soggy pitch black bangs with sadness. Then, I saw Vanessa, another pom leader, takes up my lunch tray. I still had my chili on their too. Vanessa dumped the tray over my head slopping warm chili in my hair.

 I quickly got up grabbed my bag, and left the cafeteria in complete embarrassment. Of course, everyone was watching, so I got laughed out of the cafeteria. Including, Katrina, and the other pom leaders laughing their heads off. I was blushing out of shame, and I felt like an abused puppy out on the streets alone. I was wondering when this nightmare will end. 

© 2012 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
This is the only chapter one hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it was really good keep up the good work.


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Added on November 16, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2012
Tags: School, Life, Drama, Romance

Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna