inspirational quotes

inspirational quotes

A Poem by DarkestSpirit15
"

here are some inspirational quotes

"
yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that's why its called the PRESENT
do more of what makes you happy because when you smile it will destroy the ones who try to hurt you but the ones who love who will smile along with you.its the best thing to do.
courage doesn't always roar sometimes courage it the quiet voice at the end of the day that says "i will try again tomorrow"
whatever you give to life it will give you back. do not hate anyone because the hatred which comes out from you. will someday come BACK to you. love others. and love with come back to you.
sometimes you have to lose something good to get something better.
for everything you have missed you have gained something else and everything you gain you lose something else. it is your outlook towards life. you can regret or rejoice.
the most difficult phase of life is not when no one understand you it is when you dont understand yourself.
those who try to do something and fail are infinatly better then those who try to do nothing and succeed.
mistakes are painful when they happen. but years later collection of mistakes are called expirience which leads to success.
arrow goes forward only after pulling into backward. bullet goes forward only after pulling the trigger backward. every human being will get happy only after facing the difficulties in there life path. so do not be afraid to face your difficulties. they will push you forward.

© 2012 DarkestSpirit15


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 17, 2012
Last Updated on August 17, 2012

Author

DarkestSpirit15
DarkestSpirit15

rhinelander, WI



About
if you wanna know about me you gotta ask. thats all im saying. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by DarkestSpirit15